• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we did get an RE character, what would you guys want the stage to be? I feel the most likely would be Raccoon City, as it would fit both Jill and Leon for RE2 and RE3 respectively, though I think it could move around like Delfino Plaza. If its Jill or Chris, Spencer Mansion would be a good fit. And a Spanish Village if it was Leon.

Any other ideas?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
>Finally gets a match in with Inkling after like 30+ attempts of trying to get the ethernet to connect to other consoles
>Switches to Hero
>It stops working again

Uuuuuuuugh

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
The cheese decal featured in Ultimate is the exact same render as the older Melee cheese. That's seventeen years worth of cheesy absence! No other food item has this quality!
Ya see what I mean?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Does anyone here play Pokemon Go? I need to beat a challenge where you battle someone, but I don't have anyone to battle in real life and can't find anywhere better online.

Shroob

Sup?
Even though I think Sabi's full of it with this ****

This is the Smash game where you can play as Sans Undertale.

If I went into a coma and woke up 2 years later and you told me that they added Jonesy to the roster, I'd 100% believe you.

D

Deleted member

Went ahead and made a roster of 51 additional DLC characters because why the hell not? For this to actually happen (it won't) we would need at least 11 more fighters passes and no way will we get that much but why not dream about what the roster could look like? Here it is and of course Spirits and Assists are on the table as how could you get there without at least a few of each?:
Base game bonus: Piranha Plant (CONFIRMED)
FP 1 #1: Joker (CONFIRMED)
FP 1 #2: Hero (CONFIRMED)
FP 1 #3: Banjo-Kazooie (CONFIRMED)
FP 1 #4: Terry Bogard (CONFIRMED)
FP 1 #5: Ryu Hayabusa
FP 2 #1: Phoenix Wright
FP 2 #2: Lloyd Irving
FP 2 #3: Crash Bandicoot
FP 2 #4: Arle Nadja
FP 2 #5: Sol Badguy
FP 3 #1: Jill Valentine
FP 3 #2: Travis Touchdown
FP 3 #3: Heihachi
FP 3 #4: Doomguy
FP 3 #5: Professor Layton
FP 4 #1: Sora
FP 4 #2: Steve
FP 4 #3: Amaterasu
FP 4 #4: Reimu Hakurei
FP 4 #5: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
FP 5 #1: 2B
FP 5 #2: Solaire
FP 5 #3: Master Chief
FP 5 #4: Kunio
FP 5 #5: Monokuma
EFP #1: Jeanne (Bayonetta echo)
EFP #2: Shadow (Sonic echo)
EFP #3: Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright echo)
EFP #4: Roxas (Sora echo)
EFP #5: Leon Kennedy (Jill Valentine echo)
FP 6 #1: Geno
FP 6 #2: Bomberman
FP 6 #3: Rex/Pyra
FP 6 #4: Tracer
FP 6 #5: Bandanna Dee
FP 7 #1: Waluigi
FP 7 #2: Edelgard
FP 7 #3: Rayman
FP 7 #4: Dixie Kong
FP 7 #5: Isaac
FP 8 #1: Porky
FP 8 #2: Nakoruru
FP 8 #3: Paper Mario
FP 8 #4: Skull Kid
FP 8 #5: Shovel Knight
FP 9 #1: Chorus Kids
FP 9 #2: Mach Rider
FP 9 #3: Shantae
FP 9 #4: Heavy
FP 9 #5: Lara Croft
FP 10 #1: New FE Character
FP 11 #2: New Pokemon Character
FP 11 #3: Chrono
FP 11 #4: Ashley
FP 11 #5: KOS-MOS
#1: Mario
#2: Donkey Kong
#3: Link
#4: Samus
#4 e: Dark Samus
#5: Yoshi
#6: Kirby
#7: Fox
#8: Pikachu
#9: Luigi
#10: Ness
#11: Captain Falcon
#12: Jigglypuff
#13: Peach
#13 e: Daisy
#14: Bowser
#15: Ice Climbers
#16: Sheik
#17: Zelda
#18: Dr. Mario
#19: Pichu
#20: Falco
#21: Marth
#21 e: Lucina
#22: Young Link
#23: Ganondorf
#24: Mewtwo
#25: Roy
#25 e: Chrom
#26: Mr. Game and Watch
#27: Meta Knight
#28: Pit
#28 e: Dark Pit
#29: Zero Suit Samus
#30: Wario
#31: Snake
#32: Ike
#33-35: Pokemon Trainer
#36: Diddy Kong
#37: Lucas
#38: Sonic
#38 e: Shadow
#39: King Dedede
#40: Olimar
#41: Lucario
#42: R.O.B
#43: Toon Link
#44: Wolf
#45: Villager
#46: Mega-Man
#47: Wii fit trainer
#48: Rosalina
#49: Little Mac
#50: Greninja
#51-53: Mii Fighters
#54: Palutena
#55: Pac-Man
#56: Robin
#57: Shulk
#58: Bowser Jr.
#59: Duck Hunt
#60: Ryu
#60 e: Ken
#61: Cloud
#62: Corrin
#63: Bayonetta
#63 e: Jeanne
#64: Inkling
#65: Ridley
#66: Simon
#66 e: Richter
#67: King K. Rool
#68: Isabelle
#69: Incineroar
#70: Piranha Plant
#71: Joker
#72: Hero
#73: Banjo-Kazooie
#74: Terry Bogard
#75: Ryu Hayabusa
#76: Phoenix Wright
#76 e: Edgeworth
#77 Lloyd Irving
#78: Crash Bandicoot
#79: Arle Nadja
#80: Sol Badguy
#81: Jill Valentine
#81 e: Leon Kennedy
#82: Travis Touchdown
#83: Heihachi
#84: Doomguy
#85: Professor Layton
#89: Sora
#89 e: Roxas
#90:Steve
#91:Amaterasu
#92: Reimu Hakurei
#93: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
#94: 2B
#95: Solaire
#96: Master Chief
#97: Kunio
#98: Monokuma
#99: Geno
#100: Bomberman
#101: Rex/Pyra
#102: Tracer
#103: Bandanna Dee
#104: Waluigi
#105: Edelgard
#106: Rayman
#107: Dixie Kong
#108: Isaac
#109: Porky
#110: Nakoruru
#111: Paper Mario
#112: Skull Kid
#113: Shovel Knight
#114: Chorus Kids
#115: Mach Rider
#116: Shantae
#117: Heavy
#118: Lara Croft
#119: New FE character
#120: New Pokemon
#121: Chrono
#122: Ashley
#123: KOS-MOS

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bro. Disney+ really gonna have 90% of Marvel cartoons. Like everything EXCEPT Spectacular Spider-Man, which is the GOAT, but with SMTAS, SMU, and SMahAF, there's plenty of Spider-Man shows as it is. Not to mention the other X-Men and Avengers related cartoons.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If we did get an RE character, what would you guys want the stage to be? I feel the most likely would be Raccoon City, as it would fit both Jill and Leon for RE2 and RE3 respectively, though I think it could move around like Delfino Plaza. If its Jill or Chris, Spencer Mansion would be a good fit. And a Spanish Village if it was Leon.

Any other ideas?
I don't think any other setting is more associated with "Resident Evil" than Raccoon city in the midst of its chaotic breakdown.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
LOL Blizzard cancelled the Overwatch launch event at the Nintendo Store in NYC, they're becoming self aware.

Bro. Disney+ really gonna have 90% of Marvel cartoons. Like everything EXCEPT Spectacular Spider-Man, which is the GOAT, but with SMTAS, SMU, and SMahAF, there's plenty of Spider-Man shows as it is. Not to mention the other X-Men and Avengers related cartoons.
Have they announced if 60s Spider-Man will be on Disney+?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Does anyone here play Pokemon Go? I need to beat a challenge where you battle someone, but I don't have anyone to battle in real life and can't find anywhere better online.
If I’m correct online battles are only available with great or ultra friends. If not just the later.

which takes quite a bit to build up when all you can do when far away is send gifts.
I would add you but I can send gifts maybe five days out of a month as there aren’t many poke stops near me and I usually don’t get out to the bigger areas to play.

if you go to the reddit though you can add people pretty easily and they will usually be people who are able to send gifts everyday to build that rating fast. From there I say ask if you can battle for a quest and most will be fine with that as everyone tries to help out on there if they can with each other’s field research.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
LOL Blizzard cancelled the Overwatch launch event at the Nintendo Store in NYC, they're becoming self aware.

Have they announced if 60s Spider-Man will be on Disney+?
Looking through, the oldest Marvel Cartoons are Spider-Man 1981 and Spider-Woman 1979. I got nostalgia for Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends for sure. They showed re-runs of it on Jetix next to the 90's cartoon as well.

So far the ones that are missing are Hulk's 80's Cartoon, Spider-Man 2003, Spectacular Spider-Man(GOAT), Fantastic 4's 70's cartoon, And ALL the 60's Marvel cartoons. For Live Action, none of the Nexflix shows are available. The Mouse is an evil tempter. But I won't fall for his tricks so easily.

Blizzcon is next week, so that'll be something else for sure.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...ck_reaction_generic&notif_id=1571115495090136
Jonesy still win?

Jonesy win. (if true)

Seriously though I would love to see the Smash fanbase have a total meltdown if Jonesy manages to get in that would be beautiful.
If we get Steve as well, not only will I be incredibly happy, I get to further see the jerks and trolls melt down, with some probably acting like Steve was the most-obvious and best choice for them all along and finally apologizing to the Steve fans for their crap, just like some did for K. Rool and Ridley. I’m sure some would do the same to Jonesy fans.

I’m usually not like this, I think I’ve grown a distaste for Smash speculation...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If we get Steve as well, not only will I be incredibly happy, I get to further see the jerks and trolls melt down, with some probably acting like Steve was the most-obvious and best choice for them all along and finally apologizing to the Steve fans for their crap, just like some did for K. Rool and Ridley. I’m sure some would do the same to Jonesy fans.

I’m usually not like this, I think I’ve grown a distaste for Smash speculation...
Implying anyone would apologize

you expect too much of them.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Can I just bring up something strange?

>Ryu will be joining in 2019.

But the Fighter's Pass ends Feb2020.
Maybe he just meant Ryu’s reveal?

Implying anyone would apologize

you expect too much of them.
I’ve seen others say people have acted similar towards other characters, but *shrug* you’re probably right. Their meltdown will be enough to satisfy me, anyway.

Seriously I usually don’t like this kind of thinking at all, but at this point, screw it I guess, they’ve all been very frickin annoying and jerks over a dang game.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can I just bring up something strange?

>Ryu will be joining in 2019.

But the Fighter's Pass ends Feb2020.
Well banjo and terry seem way ahead of the original release date people expected. So it’s possible they got ahead of their work and we close out this pass but get a bonus character before 2020 so they can say they finished right around then, or maybe just cause. A bonus character free for those who pre purchased the pass or bought all characters could work. That way they’d feel like they are on the pass itself and be released in February.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If we really need a Fortnite character in Smash, can we at least do it right and make them have the fish skin?

Otherwise theres no point.

Noipoi

Howdy!
After 20 minutes I can say that Sonic Mania is fun, but I suck at it.

You know when something is fun but you keep losing so you kinda have less fun? That’s me.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
If I’m correct online battles are only available with great or ultra friends. If not just the later.

which takes quite a bit to build up when all you can do when far away is send gifts.
I would add you but I can send gifts maybe five days out of a month as there aren’t many poke stops near me and I usually don’t get out to the bigger areas to play.

if you go to the reddit though you can add people pretty easily and they will usually be people who are able to send gifts everyday to build that rating fast. From there I say ask if you can battle for a quest and most will be fine with that as everyone tries to help out on there if they can with each other’s field research.
That's... really dumb.

I do have a few quests that need me to make three friends, though, so I'd appriciate it if you became my Pokemon Go friend anyways. My code is 7362-7764-3900

D

Deleted member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...ck_reaction_generic&notif_id=1571115495090136
Jonesy still win?

Jonesy win. (if true)

Seriously though I would love to see the Smash fanbase have a total meltdown if Jonesy manages to get in that would be beautiful.
At this point I'm going to do a few things.
  • Not take any leak seriously unless backed by Verge or a Resetera admin
  • Not take anything that Sabi says seriously unless she actually has guts to post it on her actual twitter account with evidence to back her statements
  • Accept that while anything its possible, don't dwell too much if its a character I don't care too much

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Ya kiddos would never have survived Brawl speculation lol
If the current speculation was much worse...

It’s not even speculation when it gets bad, it’s just a bunch of manchildren going at each others’ necks or yours because “you like this character and I don’t! You’re an idiot! Let me just list off my opinions as facts against their inclusion:”

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
If the current speculation was much worse...
This cycle has been hilariously tame.

Hell, the Box Theory vs Grinch Hoax is worse than this.

Sure, the Steve vs Banjo debate was dumb but like, that's literally nothing compared to whats come before it.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
This cycle has been hilariously tame.

Hell, the Box Theory vs Grinch Hoax is worse than this.

Sure, the Steve vs Banjo debate was dumb but like, that's literally nothing compared to whats come before it.
My problem is moreso the hatred and stuff that some people start putting out as if their opinions are fact and a certain character should never get in, and “will” never get in, while pretending their opinion is fact or Sakurai should only listen to them.

But I guess there are jerks like that everywhere, so, whatever I guess...

Shroob

Sup?
My problem is moreso the hatred and stuff that some people start putting out as if their opinions are fact and a certain character should never get in, and “will” never get in, while pretending their opinion is fact or Sakurai should only listen to them.

But I guess there are jerks like that everywhere, so, whatever I guess...
Simple solution:

Acknowledge you're way too into this and take a step back.

It's fine and dandy to be passionate, but you're taking this as a personal offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom