• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, sure, but he isn't exactly facing tough competition.

That being said, #PrimidGang.
I still think it would be cool if Tabuu crafted his own warrior from “deep within the games code” and it’s a character from Dragon King: The Fighting Game, developed as if Sakurai had actually gone with that concept.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I still think it would be cool if Tabuu crafted his own warrior from “deep within the games code” and it’s a character from Dragon King: The Fighting Game, developed as if Sakurai had actually gone with that concept.
A character from Dragon King would make a great joke character.

Make him come off as bitter and spiteful over being rejected in favor of the cross over concept.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I honestly thought Tabuu was going to be the antagonist of World of Light, and that Galeem was just his reincarnation or something.

Instead, Galeem is some embodiment of light, and Dharkon is some embodiment of dark, and you have to defeat both to balance light and dark, yada yada yada... Because that's never been done before.

Shroob

Sup?
Your curses are weak

I present to you Bart and Lisa Simpson in TF2.

.......or at least I would if Image uploader wasn't ****ed.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey y'all, looks like images are broken for now; I'll see what we can do about getting it functional again. In the future, the recently minted Staff Announcements & User Feedback forum is a great place to report stuff like that & bring it to our attention!

EDIT:
banjo ftilt.jpg

I think it's fiyuxed

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So, did you find out what was wrong with it before?
Somebody far more savvy on Administative/webdev stuff than I am resolved the issue. Longterm I may be able to learn the process and fix it myself, but that's a question for another day. For now, I'm just glad that you all can use images again.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sigh.

Vergeben had (I can't speak to now) a source that leaked him that Ridley, Snake, and Ice Climbers were in Smash Ultimate. That came true.

Simon Belmont leaked because of Nintendo, but Vergeben had been saying that for months ahead of time anyway.

Dark Samus, Richter, and K.Rool did not leak. Not sure about Chrom.

Piranha Plant leaked, but nobody believed it. Incineroar and Ken absolutely leaked.

Like it's one thing if you don't believe a picture leak. More power to you! However, the whole "Insider" thing? Yeah, that's real. People get stuff leaked to them because of who they know and they may share it with a small group of people.

Insiders knew the Grinch Leak was fake since it leaked. It made them question their sources a tad, but I can say that cross-referencing sources happened quite a bit, and that's how it was figured out among "insiders" (yes, even from this very board) that Grinch leak was a hoax. For Wii U, it was leaked to a few other people and myself that Mii Fighters were coming with Palutena and Pac-Man at that particular E3 event.

Nintendo leaks stuff all the time. To think people don't get that sort of information aside from public leaks is underestimating the movement of that sort of information.

For the record, Sal Romano was correct but outdated. I know this, again, because of people I know. I'm just posting this because I can say that it happens...it happened to me.
Once again I suggest we form our own group. Everyone keeps talking about Insiders this, insiders that. We gotta make our Outsiders.

Batman and the Outsiders.jpg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wow, so now Smash doesn't want to connect to other consoles through a wired connection despite the fact that it did yesterday with absolutely no issues.

Yipee.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I... kinda just don't want Fortnite characters in Smash because they're barely characters. Especially if it was the boring default skin. It's a fun game but would you guys really say it has any memorable characters anybody would be excited about?
It has Batm...wait that won't work. Thano....No no. John Wick? Nah.

I don't play it, so I don't exactly know if it has any major characters people are attached to, or if people just like the idea of a really popular game getting added.

Leak that says Ryu Hayabusa, Claire from RE, Maxwell from Scribblenauts, Chosen Undead from Dark Souls, and Jonesy from Fortnite are all coming.
Maxwell could be the only one from the Season 2 pass that'd be neat. I did like the first 2 Scribblenauts games. Hayabusa ending season 1 is dope, and Claire, while cool, would be a poor choice in comparison to Jill or Leon.

I still see it as fake given that's like 4 extra DLC being thrown out already.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Speaking of SwSh, we got the Shield version for the download card, which means we have a glimpse at Zamazenta's in-game model.

It also confirms that Drampa and the Vullaby line will be returning, which alongside the previously confirmed Turtonator and Gothita from the Sword download card brings the total species count up to 260.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here's another one.

EDIT: Great, something is still wrong with the image thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom