• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I should start using Photoshop to make cursed Smash Bros Ultimate x (insert game here) just for the reactions...

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hey, Smash Ultimate showing up for the next EVO Japan will be neat, considering we couldn't get it this year. Only unfortunate part is knowing GENESIS is on the same weekend now.

I mean, its a win win for me.

If it’s fake then whatever, I’m not too invested in any of these characters aside from Maxwell.

If it’s real then cool, I get Maxwell and I get to watch the Smash fanbase burn.
To be honest, the speculation cycle does let people tap their inner sadist.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Within 20 years from now we'll probably be getting live-action Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, Moana and Frozen. Mark my words.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
ok so my pc is interesting then. lol

But anyways, thanks for the advice!

Also, someone asked what's behind his back, so I just sent them that photo. lol
xD Huh? Your PC?

And no problem! xD I mean, it's something I have heard quite a lot, specially after the bunch of comparisons people did of the Live Action Lion King to the Original, and even in Disney's concept art, they mention something about "cheating" certain things like angles and other stuff, like Mickey Mouse's ears.

D

Deleted member

Can't believe it's been a year since I joined the site....

Good to see speculation still going strong I guess lol

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Sabi just ruins her credibility anyway by being careless and trollish with these “leaks.”

I’ve read a post saying leaking isn’t fun, yet Sabi acts like it’s a nice, chaotic ride on the carousel.

D

Deleted member

If I'm honest, this whole stuff with Sabi is getting tiresome. I don't dislike her, but her behavior is quite annoying.

This going around is getting pretty old at this point, I would vastly prefer for her to say she doesn't have any info at the moment rather than just pointing out fake leaks.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
HEY WAIT.

Or...this could be even bigger brain. What if Sabi was "trolled" as in, told information that was fake and purposely told to her in order to show she didn't have information?

Oof. Big yike if that's the case.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The virgin Sabi:

Has good info sometimes but constantly plays games that go on far too long

The CHADgeben:

"Uh hey Verg, so is the SNK rep Te---" "RUOK?"

"Isaac's an assist trophy, sorry Grinchers"

"I've checked with my sources, and it is indeed Incineroar."

"Ken's in btw."

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The virgin Sabi:

Has good info sometimes but constantly plays games that go on far too long

The CHADgeben:

"Uh hey Verg, so is the SNK rep Te---" "RUOK?"

"Isaac's an assist trophy, sorry Grinchers"

"I've checked with my sources, and it is indeed Incineroar."

"Ken's in btw."
Not to defend Sabi, but Verge has had his fair share of slip-ups as well.

I'm surprised how forgiving people have been after his January Direct prediction didn't play out at all like it said he would. And then there's the Minecraft content that's seeming less likely by the day.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Dragon type Galarian Charizard. Discuss.
I’ve looked up what some dragons in European mythology are like and i read that dragon’s blood has some unique properties like being poisonous or acidic, so it made me think of a potential ability for Galarian Charizard that any super effective attacks against it would cause the other Pokémon to get poisoned.

Shroob

Sup?
Not to defend Sabi, but Verge has had his fair share of slip-ups as well.

I'm surprised how forgiving people have been after his January Direct prediction didn't play out at all like it said he would. And then there's the Minecraft content that's seeming less likely by the day.
The thing is, Verg's SMASH credibility is near flawless.

Yeah, everyone knows that his record for OTHER games are hit or miss(I guess they never miss)

But that doesn't matter when aside from "Minecraft content", everything that he's said has happened.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I was just thinking about this, it would be a huge missed opportunity to not have any first party characters. Not only are there a lot of characters people want, but one of the main differences between first and third party characters is that there's no deal that has to be made for first parties, the full profit goes to Nintendo.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve looked up what some dragons in European mythology are like and i read that dragon’s blood has some unique properties like being poisonous or acidic, so it made me think of a potential ability for Galarian Charizard that any super effective attacks against it would cause the other Pokémon to get poisoned.
God. A Galarian Charizard that’s Dragon/Poison with no fire. Then again they could already just have him learn Poison moves without being Poison type. They do that enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom