• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Guys

Jonesy in Smash means a shared universe with Marvel.

Thanos Smash Thanos Smash
Even better:

John Wick (or Keanu Reeves) for Smash! LET'S GO!

(as an unintended side effect, anyone who KOs Duck Hunt or Isabelle while he's in the match is immediately KOed. It's a weird bug, but for whatever reason, it's impossible to fix)

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
What strikes me as hilarious about this one is that you would think a reputable "insider" would figure out exactly who she's dealing with. In this case, for Sabi to go and say, "This is the guy that leaked Plant and Terry!" and then it all turns out that it wasn't, at all, is kinda hilarious.

I'm sure Sabi is great to talk to, and might be a good pal of mine if I knew them. But this? This seems like an attention grab and nothing more.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
What strikes me as hilarious about this one is that you would think a reputable "insider" would figure out exactly who she's dealing with. In this case, for Sabi to go and say, "This is the guy that leaked Plant and Terry!" and then it all turns out that it wasn't, at all, is kinda hilarious.

I'm sure Sabi is great to talk to, and might be a good pal of mine if I knew them. But this? This seems like an attention grab and nothing more.
I mean, it's Sabi, Ms.36 hour goose chase over info we knew already.

Ms. Sa-attention grab-bi

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Eh, I am not following well, why is Sabi a part of this?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Finally gave into taking a shower. Tried to take tips from my brother how to do things his way such as taking a one shower every end of the night before going to bed. Good run though was just a couple of hours before going to bed.
hold up, you really just didn't shower

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Finally gave into taking a shower. Tried to take tips from my brother how to do things his way such as taking a one shower every end of the night before going to bed. Good run though was just a couple of hours before going to bed.
Good to see Melee players evolve

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
hold up, you really just didn't shower
My brother and sister-in-law has their own ways of living.

He says if you shower at the end of the night you'll feel fresh even when you wake up. They also don't eat until the afternoon.

I'm just not cut out for that way of showering. I'll be sticking to doing it every morning when I wake up.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Of course that thing was fake.

There's like no way Claire would be the RE rep before somebody like Leon, Chris or Jill

And Maxwell and Jonesy were very interesting choices for western third parties, all things considered

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

attention grabber is literally sabi’s middle name.

hell shes straight up lied to people for it, like how she said she talked to verge about leaks he flat out had no idea what the hell she was talking about because she never talked to him

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
My brother and sister-in-law has their own ways of living.

He says if you shower at the end of the night you'll feel fresh even when you wake up. They also don't eat until the afternoon.

I'm just not cut out for that way of showering. I'll be sticking to doing it every morning when I wake up.
showering before you go to bed isn't that uncommon

Shroob

Sup?
So can we consider this a ding on Sabis credibility or?

They have good info a lot but they walk a very thin tightrope.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here's how Maxwell can still win.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
That feeling when 6/7 OW matches you play have terrible lag (avg of 10 fps), toxic teammates, awful balancing, or all of the above :upsidedown:

Can't wait for the major balance patch and overhaul tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom