• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Umm, which language?
Idk; maybe French, but I don’t really know.

I just found the English site, though...which seems to have been in front of my face the whole time when searching for it...and yeah, it also has the game listed. That’ll teach me to listen to random internet users.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've played Fortnite about two times (partially to get an idea of what the game was like since my students were/are obsessed with it, but mainly because of an event where you could play as Thanos). The recovery moves and defense options could be interesting (like in Minecraft, you can build objects, though it's not limited to blocks - I'm thinking slopes and walls here), but the core gameplay seems kind of generic in terms of fighting. (I think they added planes and giant robots, but those were later removed)

If they're going to go with a shooter character, there are a ton of other options (Lara Croft, Tracer, Doomguy, Master Chief, etc.) that have more history, recognition, influence, etc.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I’m excited for the possibility of a dark souls rep. I’ve been planning to play that after I finish bayonetta.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rumor time: This is the redesign of Sonic for his movie
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Can't complain in the slightest if this is legit (and for SEGA's and Paramount's wallets, it better)

EDIT: Linked it instead for language.

EDIT2: Found a tweet without language :>

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Can't complain in the slightest if this is legit (and for SEGA's and Paramount's wallets, it better)

A bit clunky but hopefully it’ll look good in the movie if it’s legit.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sonic's ears look completely different from image to image so i'm skeptical this is real

neat if it is tho

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, it would appear that the "leaker" is impersonating another dude. That "'nother dude" has come out and said the latest leak is fake.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
https://twitter.com/TheGamesCage/status/1183885774627975168

Hmmm, not bad. I like it. It might give the movie a chance to do well. A slim chance, maybe a very slim chance, and it alone won't make that big of a difference, but you all should know what I mean.

Well now you can refer to
Yeah, I just saw before you made this post.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finally gave into taking a shower. Tried to take tips from my brother how to do things his way such as taking a one shower every end of the night before going to bed. Good run though was just a couple of hours before going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom