• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'm not sure about the rest of the Cul-de-sac. Maybe that's what the bet can entail? The entire teams of the Cul-de-sac?

Just no legendaries please? I don't wanna pull a Tobais here.
Quoting myself here because gotta love being the last post of the page!

As for Team Yell... I don't know. Maybe I should actually play the game before thinking further. (except the first chapter, which I will try and have up before the game releases)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
All i know:

Sabi don't share fake leaks, and Sabi shared this "4chan leak"
that doesn't magically make it credible

are you saying sabi was too afraid of saying that exact list himself and relied on a random, nonsourced 4chan leak to do it for him?

Oh we’re still discussing this lol

So do you guys actually believe this leak?
lol no

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the only leaks that were actual leaks were only about characters and settings in the immediate future, AKA at most 2 weeks prior to any release.

the only one done so far in advance was hero because of datamining, and look what happened, now the dev team isnt silly enough to put files early anymore.

remember when hero was gonna be ness sized according to datamining? :secretkpop:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just got Sonic Mania. I had a gift card so I figured why not? I only ended up paying 45 cents.

I’m super tired so I might not play it tonight, but I’m interested in finally playing a classic style sonic game.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just got Sonic Mania. I had a gift card so I figured why not? I only ended up paying 45 cents.

I’m super tired so I might not play it tonight, but I’m interested in finally playing a classic style sonic game.
Mania is a wonderful game with fantastic level design and incredible music.

I really hope that you can enjoy it.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Imagine thinking someone knows wave 2, when absolutely no one knew wave 1.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of, I wouldn't exactly mind having Leon in the roster. Not because he applies to the "Nintendo-console connection" rule (a rule at this point should be dead in the water but speculators still keep bringing it into prominence.), but just to have someone else from Resident Evil other than Chris and/or Jill in a crossover fighting title. It also helps that he's a fan-favorite character in his home series.
I still say do Leon as the primary character (because Resi 4 was a big deal on GameCube) with Chris Redfeild as an alt skin. Then have Jill Valentine be an echo fighter and Claire Redfeild as HER alt skin. It would just be so great.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still say do Leon as the primary character (because Resi 4 was a big deal on GameCube) with Chris Redfeild as an alt skin. Then have Jill Valentine be an echo fighter and Claire Redfeild as HER alt skin. It would just be so great.
If that were the case, don't make them #5. Just make them they're own DLC pack of some sort, maybe like 2 bucks more for the Echo and **** like that.

what songs does Resident Evil even have

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I... kinda just don't want Fortnite characters in Smash because they're barely characters. Especially if it was the boring default skin. It's a fun game but would you guys really say it has any memorable characters anybody would be excited about?

D

Deleted member

Good ****ing lord, this thread is still as heated as the entirety of Discord over the freaking leak.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I... kinda just don't want Fortnite characters in Smash because they're barely characters. Especially if it was the boring default skin. It's a fun game but would you guys really say it has any memorable characters anybody would be excited about?
I think people underestimate the impact Fortnite content would have in general.

It might be a series that is more memorable for its gameplay, stages, and music...but those will all be represented as well. Those are part of the game's charm. The fighter's pass makes sure to make stages and music pop too.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I... kinda just don't want Fortnite characters in Smash because they're barely characters.
that doesn't make a lot of sense considering we have :ultinkling::ultinklingboy:

i mean, you have played the single player story mode of Fortnite or at least hear of it, haven't you? because there are characters, and jonesy is in it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If that were the case, don't make them #5. Just make them they're own DLC pack of some sort, maybe like 2 bucks more for the Echo and **** like that.

what songs does Resident Evil even have
Probably be the best way to do it.

I still want the trailer to be a mimic of Simon and Richter's taken to a ridiculous degree.

Ivander

Smash Legend
edit: they didn’t remove their retweets, though...and I just found it in the store, so idk, I guess people were wrong, though idk if people can run the game or anything. The store was also automatically in a different language for some reason :S
Umm, which language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom