• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
God. A Galarian Charizard that’s Dragon/Poison with no fire. Then again they could already just have him learn Poison moves without being Poison type. They do that enough already.
I was gonna say it’d just be the ability, he’s still a dragon so of course he’d have plenty of firepower. What changes could it have design wise?

Shroob

Sup?
God. A Galarian Charizard that’s Dragon/Poison with no fire. Then again they could already just have him learn Poison moves without being Poison type. They do that enough already.
Eh, lots of fantasy-stuff just has 'poison' be a purple-cloud like thing. Dragons breathe 'generic purple poison fog' all the time.

The only thing that'd look weird is the flame on its tail.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The thing is, Verg's SMASH credibility is near flawless.

Yeah, everyone knows that his record for OTHER games are hit or miss(I guess they never miss)

But that doesn't matter when aside from "Minecraft content", everything that he's said has happened.
He's our best bet when it comes to getting credible info, but I still take what he says with a grain of salt.

I can't say I agree with people who treat what he says as gospel. He's human, and he can make mistakes, just like any other leaker could.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Man, whoever comes next, whether this leak is fake or real, I know one thing for sure: This is going to be a long rest of the month.

Shroob

Sup?
He's our best bet when it comes to getting credible info, but I still take what he says with a grain of salt.

I can't say I agree with people who treat what he says as gospel. He's human, and he can make mistakes, just like any other leaker could.
I mean, fair but, at the end of the day, when he's been right 95% of the time, are you gonna focus on the 95% or the 5%?

Sure, he 'could' be wrong, but considering how careful he's been(It took him how long to confirm Incineroar despite Incineroar being insider knowledge since June-July?), he's not like Sabi here who's openly being an attention *****, he says what he needs to say and that's it, really.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Jonsey comes with a John wicke, black widow, and marshmallow alt.

they then win eco 2030 yfw?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Man, whoever comes next, whether this leak is fake or real, I know one thing for sure: This is going to be a long rest of the month.
Hey, I'd take whatever this is over the madness that was the Grinch leak, any day

speaking of which, wow, it's hard to believe it's been about a year since that stinker first crept up on 4chan. That was a loooooooooonng week, lemme tell ya

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyone else wanna bet?

That if Jonsey were real and the moment he were downloaded, a glitch pops up and turns Smash Bros. Ultimate as a game into a void on the screen?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I was gonna say it’d just be the ability, he’s still a dragon so of course he’d have plenty of firepower. What changes could it have design wise?
Probably more armor, maybe forced down onto all fours so it had to fly to remain in the typical Charizard position. Something like Smaug from The Hobbit.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

..............what's new? :yoshi:
Did the witch doctor tell you to say that?

And not much, except we are discussing a fake leak Sabi believes in.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
False alarm, sorry.
Maybe one day, the spell will be broken when a castle is placed on top a castle in Manhattan, and Gamefreak will have to include such a Pokemon. In other words, the Gargoyles will live again!

Oh wait, wrong media. Sorry.

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
This was the Sabi post:

~* Sabi (Free Hong Kong)*Today at 7:16 PM
Likely characters, IN MY OPINION OBVIOUSLY:
Jonesy
Lloyd
Maxwell
Agumon
Ryu Hayabusa
akira
sephiroth

Unlikely characters:
Tracer
doomguy
geno
waluigi

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
This was the Sabi post:

~* Sabi (Free Hong Kong)*Today at 7:16 PM
Likely characters, IN MY OPINION OBVIOUSLY:
Jonesy
Lloyd
Maxwell
Agumon
Ryu Hayabusa
akira
sephiroth

Unlikely characters:
Tracer
doomguy
geno
waluigi
I saw. I have a Imgur account. And please, as if even Sephiroth will be added in the game...

D

Deleted member

The fall of Extra Credits still kinda makes me sad.

Don't ever sell yourself out guys.
Did they shut down or something? Didn't watched but feels surreal that a lot of channels from late 2000s-early 2010s are dying. Screwattack, Smosh (which while I stopped watching, the way the pair splitup was quitr disheartening), extra credit now...

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Remember when I said I'd make cursed SSBU x Franchise mashups?

I made one but the image uploader is being evil so I'll share it tomorrow.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You can't just post this without an explanation.
What used to be a channel thay was on the consumers side on seeing things ingame design now turned into a corporate bootliking channel that defends shady practices used in the gaming industry. Also, they had the infamous Nazi video that didn't do them any favors.
Did they shut down or something? Didn't watched but feels surreal that a lot of channels from late 2000s-early 2010s are dying. Screwattack, Smosh (which while I stopped watching, the way the pair splitup was quitr disheartening), extra credit now...
The creator left, but it's still up and running.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Isn't this a cursed combination?

(...Stupid image errors..)

Last edited:

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
If that were the case, don't make them #5. Just make them they're own DLC pack of some sort, maybe like 2 bucks more for the Echo and **** like that.

what songs does Resident Evil even have
Winds of madness and Assault Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom