• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There is

Bringing in the screaming little kids
Steve not being part of the roster instead
Cringe
It’s just like hitagis dlc leaks but worse
So, you’re worried about Fortnite in Smash.... Because of “cringe?”

osby

Smash Obsessed
There is

Bringing in the screaming little kids
Steve not being part of the roster instead
Cringe
It’s just like hitagis dlc leaks but worse
I mean, we already have enough screaming manchildren in the fanbase. Some actual kids acting like they age doesn't sound that bad.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
The irony of members of the Smash Bros community calling other communities cringey lol.

D

Deleted member

After 20 minutes I can say that Sonic Mania is fun, but I suck at it.

You know when something is fun but you keep losing so you kinda have less fun? That’s me.
Yeah I get you. I bet Sonic is fun when you get better at the speed control and knowing where level design is, but I'd rather just move onto another game at that point.

D

Deleted member

For some reason Fortnite in Smash feels kinda meh.

See this is why I hate fake leaks. They're just glorified advertisements for SUPPORT THIS CHARACTER or that. At the end you just made yourselves fools looling good.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What do you think it would take to get The Pokémon Company to actually delay a game? Obviously it’s not happening here. So if this amount of toxic response didn’t do it, I wonder what would.
After 20 minutes I can say that Sonic Mania is fun, but I suck at it.

You know when something is fun but you keep losing so you kinda have less fun? That’s me.
I still prefer the Generations style of 2D Sonic. And 3D games with boosting still feels way more satisfying to me.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What do you think it would take to get The Pokémon Company to actually delay a game? Obviously it’s not happening here. So if this amount of toxic response didn’t do it, I wonder what would.
They would have to delay like everything alongside with the game, like merchandise, the TCG, the Anime, spinoffs, etc.

So probably nothing will cause them to delay a game.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Fortnite in smash is a terrible idea. They would be lootbox the character. I guess we only get one color alt and have to pay Vbucks for the other 7. Or how about all his moves is just crappy dances that you have to also pay for.

And don't get me started on Epic and its garbage.

It is a terrible idea and the leakers are full of it. Like last time.

osby

Smash Obsessed
For some reason Fortnite in Smash feels kinda meh.

See this is why I hate fake leaks. They're just glorified advertisements for SUPPORT THIS CHARACTER or that. At the end you just made yourselves fools looling good.
Not that I like fake leaks but, this is literally what character support groups are. And this fandom is pretty much built upon them.

Being a Smash fan means shilling the characters you like, there's nothing bad about it.

D

Deleted member

Not that I like fake leaks but, this is literally what character support groups are. And this fandom is pretty much built upon them.

Being a Smash fan means shilling the characters you like, there's nothing bad about it.
But at the end, if everyone didn't get who they wanted..

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Fortnite in smash is a terrible idea. They would be lootbox the character. I guess we only get one color alt and have to pay Vbucks for the other 7. Or how about all his moves is just crappy dances that you have to also pay for.

This makes absolutely no sense

osby

Smash Obsessed

This is just illogical doom-mongering.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
This is just illogical doom-mongering.
I am being factious. Go play Fortnite. Then go watch the GDC conference on manipulating children to make purchases because "default" can be considered a slur. Have fun supporting child manipulation.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I still prefer the Generations style of 2D Sonic. And 3D games with boosting still feels way more satisfying to me.
It'd take the entire dev team quitting to delay a game

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

osby

Smash Obsessed
I am being factious. Go play Fortnite. Then go watch the GDC conference on manipulating children to make purchases because "default" can be considered a slur. Have fun supporting child manipulation.
You're claiming that Nintendo will somehow change the monetization system of Smash for a single character just because said character's game. There's no proof that this is even possible.

How Fortnite works =/= how Smash works. Just look at Joker, he came with P3/P4 music even though you had to pay for them in P5.

Also not sure how trying to guilt-trip me makes your argument any less ridiculous, but sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom