• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't have any care for Fortnite (heck, I hardly know what the game is about) but I won't be upset if we get a character from it.

It just wouldn't hype me.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Actually, I believe it’s been proven that the only one he is certain about is Ryu, and that’s he admitted to lying about everything else

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Been playing through the original NES Ninja Gaiden on Nintendo Switch Online in preparation for Ryu Hayabusa's plausible smash inclusion.

And I've gotta say, this game aged like cheese

The enemies' movements are so all over the place that that they're such a pain to avoid yet at the same time, a nuisance to actually hit.

I thought y'all were exaggerating about the birds. But I understand the pain now.

that, and the fact you can't change your direction mid jump has led me to countless deaths.

This game is why restore points exist

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
It's a Smash leak by someone theoretically credible, but a lot of its credibility is controlled by what other leakers are digging up about the person recently. Generally accepted as unreliable.
So the leaker people thought was credible turned out to be a fraud?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Been playing through the original NES Ninja Gaiden on Nintendo Switch online in preparation for Ryu Hayabusa's plausible smash inclusion.

The enemies' movements are so all over the place that that they're such a pain to avoid yet at the same time, a nuisance to actually hit.

I thought y'all were exaggerating about the birds. But I understand the pain now.

that, and the fact you can't change your direction mid jump has led me to countless deaths.

Just wait till you get to the modern era games.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Been playing through the original NES Ninja Gaiden on Nintendo Switch Online in preparation for Ryu Hayabusa's plausible smash inclusion.

Tbf, a lot of NES games aged like cheese, which is why the SNES is more fondly remembered.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
You're claiming that Nintendo will somehow change the monetization system of Smash for a single character just because said character's game. There's no proof that this is even possible.

How Fortnite works =/= how Smash works. Just look at Joker, he came with P3/P4 music even though you had to pay for them in P5.

Also not sure how trying to guilt-trip me makes your argument any less ridiculous, but sure.
For one. You would be great at defending Blizzard from the anti Chinese army. As long as it is not in my backyard, I am fine with supporting it. Any

Also, "Default" is a slur?

Ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc2TJacPPwg

I think this is the video. It is Jim. So prepare for some vulgarity. But it is also youtube. Listen to the part about using social interaction to manipulate children into spending money so they are not stigmatized with being "Default"

Also you guys need to read population dynamics some.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Watch to your disappointment that its instead Crash or Doom Slayer. ;P

D

Deleted member

So the leaker people was credible turned out to be a fraud?
More like we just don't know. Sabi has a known record of lying, so we can't trust her word. The leaker in question is constantly backpedaling and pushing specific leaks.

At this point, it's a mind game meant to stir the crowd, and I'm not for that kind of manipulation.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
More like we just don't know. Sabi has a known record of lying, so we can't trust her word. The leaker in question is constantly backpedaling and pushing specific leaks.

At this point, it's a mind game meant to stir the crowd, and I'm not for that kind of manipulation.
I see, its better to ignore the leaks and just wait for the reveal, relish in the thrill of mystery.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

How do people trust someone with a know record of lying. They should be written off completely at this point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
tbh, I think Crash and especially Doomslayer's likability for Smash have been kinda over blown...

Just because we got Banjo, doesn't mean any western third party's a given
Why are you so determined to be anti-western characters? Japan isn’t the only place games are made, and since smash has a GLOBAL audience, not looking to more western studios for more third party characters is just.... well.... stupid.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I hate Blizzard at the moment. So, I am against Spyro and Crash. Maybe when they get a backbone as a company, I will support them again.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Why are you so determined to be anti-western characters? Japan isn’t the only place games are made, and since smash has a GLOBAL audience, not looking to more western studios for more third party characters is just.... well.... stupid.
I'm not.

I'm the dude who's been campaigning for Steve, for pete's sake.

I'd love me some western third parties

I just don't feel like they're too likely

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm not.

This word needs to die. Unless you are Sakurai or a Nintendo employee then you can’t say who is and isn’t “likely”. And it’s not your job to manage other people’s expectations. It’s a lesson I’m struggling to learn myself, but we really should just say what we like and talk about it with other likeminded people. If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t anything at all, like my mother always said.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I'm not.

I do not understand the steve hate. I want steve in also. I loved playing minecraft. I think he would be a good addition. Not sure his moveset. All the fan ones I saw were not very good. But I do think he could work. Have a Mr Game and Watch vib to it and he would be excellent.

Spyro and crash are Activition they are still garbage also
Last i chekced the company was Activition Blizzard. As both. combined.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I can understand why someone wouldn't want Fortnite in Smash, but it's still a ridiculously popular game with a lot of recognizability, like Minecraft. Having Jonesy in wouldn't be unjustified.

D

Deleted member

This word needs to die. Unless you are Sakurai or a Nintendo employee then you can’t say who is and isn’t “likely”. And it’s not your job to manage other people’s expectations. It’s a lesson I’m struggling to learn myself, but we really should just say what we like and talk about it with other likeminded people. If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t anything at all, like my mother always said.
Snake you're being over the top. It's not like being wrong about likelihood is bad. Look at Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones who ****ing hammered against Banjo for being western but actively treasured Banjo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom