• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I do not understand the steve hate. I want steve in also. I loved playing minecraft. I think he would be a good addition. Not sure his moveset. All the fan ones I saw were not very good. But I do think he could work. Have a Mr Game and Watch vib to it and he would be excellent.

Last i chekced the company was Activition Blizzard. As both. combined.
oh, yeah its Activation Blizzard but Crash and Spyro fall under Activition I think

D

Deleted member

I can understand why someone wouldn't want Fortnite in Smash, but it's still a ridiculously popular game with a lot of recognizability, like Minecraft. Having Jonesy in wouldn't be unjustified.
The age ol' saying holds true.

"Better than :ultpiranha:"

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I can understand why someone wouldn't want Fortnite in Smash, but it's still a ridiculously popular game with a lot of recognizability, like Minecraft. Having Jonesy in wouldn't be unjustified.
Just because it is popular does not make it quality. People tend to forget that. If we chase down the most popular all the time to put it in a game, we would end up with Goku or Spongebob.

oh, yeah its Activation Blizzard but Crash and Spyro fall under Activition I think
True. But same company for me. so they get the ban hammer. I am also pretty angry that Spyro is not all on the cart. I refuse to buy it if it is not all on the cart. But since the blizzard drop. I refuse to buy it even more now.

The age ol' saying holds true.

"Better than :ultpiranha:"

I like plant. Fortnite will never be better than him.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
This word needs to die. Unless you are Sakurai or a Nintendo employee then you can’t say who is and isn’t “likely”. And it’s not your job to manage other people’s expectations. It’s a lesson I’m struggling to learn myself, but we really should just say what we like and talk about it with other likeminded people. If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t anything at all, like my mother always said.
how was I...

forget it

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We just want its toxicity to stay well away from the Smash franchise.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This word needs to die. Unless you are Sakurai or a Nintendo employee then you can’t say who is and isn’t “likely”. And it’s not your job to manage other people’s expectations. It’s a lesson I’m struggling to learn myself, but we really should just say what we like and talk about it with other likeminded people. If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t anything at all, like my mother always said.
He literally just stated his opinion. That’s all he did. And what happened to this?
I’m sorry for how I’ve made you feel in the past. I really need to do a better job at trying to be better.
I really don’t want to be a thorn in your side, but if you’re going to say something, you need to stick to that. Don’t make a fuss over opinions. It’s good for no one.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He literally just stated his opinion. That’s all he did. And what happened to this?

I really don’t want to be a thorn in your side, but if you’re going to say something, you need to stick to that. Don’t make a fuss over opinions. It’s good for no one.
I don’t even know anymore. These days, more and more of the time I feel like I have two different brains or something because I will do and say things that just don’t make sense to my rational and empathetic mind. I’m talking to my therapist about it because it’s causing a lot of my problems. I need to get better at recognizing and controlling it.
This is reeking of anti-Steve sentiment. Remember when people wanted Minecraft fanboys to stay far away from Smash when some of them were actually pretty chill?
Undertale springs to mind too. That fan base certainly had a reputation. But then we actually got Sans in Smash and people were just.... happy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Undertale springs to mind too. That fan base certainly had a reputation. But then we actually got Sans in Smash and people were just.... happy.
Exactly. Sure Sans is meme'd to death, but that should not be enough to tick anyone off.

I guess some people will rub it in your face if you doubted them, but **** those people.

D

Deleted member

FNAF VR is brutal. Take your eyes off Springtrap for one moment and he’s already got you.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
How is it not Fairy? It looks exactly like a fairy pokemon. and it looks like they pulled it from MLP.
Its cute. I want 8 colors for it. Mainly ones for SS and TS.
in mythology Unicorns were able to cure people of toxins with their horns. Fairy types are weak to poison so it wouldn't really make sense to have a unicorn pokemon weak against the very thing it was made to cure.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
in mythology Unicorns were able to cure people of toxins with their horns. Fairy types are weak to poison so it wouldn't really make sense to have a unicorn pokemon weak against the very thing it was made to cure.
Fair enough. I expect to see many of them in teams with MLP names.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
my predictions for the update tomorrow,

starter evolutions for the middle forms for sure. The regional bug type, and a new galarian form and evolution. Hopefully for dunsparce, give us fairy dragon dunsparce

That's... really dumb.

I do have a few quests that need me to make three friends, though, so I'd appriciate it if you became my Pokemon Go friend anyways. My code is 7362-7764-3900
Sure, added!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
so. no spoilers. but are people enjoying dragon quest 11? I am loving it. good old solid rpg. i think i am exploring regions i am not supposed to. but overall, it is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom