• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Uh I guess I could ask too a few days ago we played Smash if you remember and I'd like to know what you think of my Fox?

How was my Fox? Cause I feel like it's good but could be a lot better.
If I remember correctly, your Fox was the toughest of your characters to beat...

I'd say it was excellent

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Koichi Sugiyama: "I sure hate people who aren't pure Japanese and the LGBT"
SE: *Makes DQXIS' OST the orchestral version as a **** you to Sugiyama*
Sugiyama: "Wait no stop"
SE: *gives DQXIS gay romance options*
Sugiyama: *chokes on his spit and dies*

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
>LifesBiggestQuestions did What if Peppa Pig was real?

I can't even...What's next? What if Thomas the Tank Engine was real?

D

Deleted member

xdf.gif

My word, you have outdone yourself today! The way I am floating in with my girl's parasol got bonus points!

Thank you for including me, and bless your sweet little heart! This shall be set as my wallpaper right now so my adoptive mother can see not only me but the man behind this impeccable work. :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Koichi Sugiyama: "I sure hate people who aren't pure Japanese and the LGBT"
SE: *Makes DQXIS' OST the orchestral version as a **** you to Sugiyama*
Sugiyama: "Wait no stop"
SE: *gives DQXIS gay romance options*
Sugiyama: *chokes on his spit and dies*
Really makes me wonder how music will be handled once Sugiyama dies. Music composition and rights will be the two biggest changes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Noipoi

Howdy!

My word, you have outdone yourself today! The way I am floating in with my girl's parasol got bonus points!

Thank you for including me, and bless your sweet little heart! This shall be set as my wallpaper right now so my adoptive mother can see not only me but the man behind this impeccable work. :yoshi:
Glad you liked it! :grin:

D

Deleted member

He thinks Sugiyama is wrong about his MIDI obsession and seems to be a decent person. Dunno about his work on FFX, though I remember Seymour's theme being wild
Seymour's Theme is like the only song I know frok that game. Great song, but not much other tracks like it. Also the no MIDI thing is dumb so that's a good stance he has.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Really makes me wonder how music will be handled once Sugiyama dies. Music composition and rights will be the two biggest changes.
Doesn't he have an understudy? I would have to assume he'd take over composition, dunno about the rights though.
So is there a reason Sugiyama is such a d-bag?
I don't think old Japanese men were ever known for being very progressive.
He's also a war crime and maybe holocaust denier so that's cool.
/s obviously since that's very much not cool

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Seymour's Theme is like the only song I know frok that game. Great song, but not much other tracks like it. Also the no MIDI thing is dumb so that's a good stance he has.

What do you mean no MIDI? I'm talking about how Sugiyama deliberately uses MIDI versions to sell concert tickets, the suppised heir thinks that concert tickets sell themselves anyway so there's no point in releasing bad versions of the compositions

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of DQ11S:EoAEA:DE, I played more of the demo and it's really great. Without giving many spoilers, I just fixed the bridge. About what percent done am I with the demo, and does my party expand beyond Eleven and Erik or is that only in the full game?

D

Deleted member

What do you mean no MIDI? I'm talking about how Sugiyama deliberately uses MIDI versions to sell concert tickets, the suppised heir thinks that concert tickets sell themselves anyway so there's no point in releasing bad versions of the compositions
Yeah. That. Forcing midis is bad I mean.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Speaking of DQ11S:EoAEA:DE, I played more of the demo and it's really great. Without giving many spoilers, I just fixed the bridge. About what percent done am I with the demo, and does my party expand beyond Eleven and Erik or is that only in the full game?
The demo ends shortly after you get your fourth party member. It took me about eight hours to reach that point.

Hard to believe that four Dragon Quest games and Ori & the Blind Forest all come out tomorrow! I've already pre-ordered Dragon Quest XI, pre-loaded Ori, and I've got money on my account for Dragon Quest 1 and 3. (from what I've read, I think I'll skip 2) I've wanted to play older Dragon Quest games for a while now, but for whatever reason, Square-Enix seemed hesitant to release them outside of Japan. (there's the mobile versions, but I prefer using a controller over using the touchscreen)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The demo ends shortly after you get your fourth party member. It took me about eight hours to reach that point.

Hard to believe that four Dragon Quest games and Ori & the Blind Forest all come out tomorrow! I've already pre-ordered Dragon Quest XI, pre-loaded Ori, and I've got money on my account for Dragon Quest 1 and 3. (from what I've read, I think I'll skip 2)
Eight hours to beat the demo? ****. That's about the entire length of Dragon Quest 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom