• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Let's play TAG(again)!

How to play: If you are tagged by a person playing this game, all you have to do is @ someone else in this thread.

Rules: You cannot tag the person that tagged you, and the person that you tag MUST BE ONLINE IN THIS THREAD!

Lamperouge Lamperouge , you're IT first

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Let's play TAG(again)!

How to play: If you are tagged by a person playing this game, all you have to do is @ someone else in this thread.

Rules: You cannot tag the person that tagged you, and the person that you tag MUST BE ONLINE IN THIS THREAD!

Lamperouge Lamperouge , you're IT first
this sounds like an awful spam game

so how about we do not do this

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Probably won't get DQXIS for another week or so but got Link's Awakening and goose game to keep me occupied in the meantime

D

Deleted member

You ever just sit down and realize one of the songs in Smash Ultimate is titled "Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer"?

I find that quite funny.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Probably won't get DQXIS for another week or so but got Link's Awakening and goose game to keep me occupied in the meantime
I need to finish Three Houses before I can even think about picking up another massive RPG.

not to mention that I still have DQVIII on 3DS with only 20 hours clocked in since June

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
You ever just sit down and realize one of the songs in Smash Ultimate is titled "Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer"?

I find that quite funny.
I think it's kind of cool. People will see it and be like, "Why does it have that name?", and then they'll go watch a video of the huge presentation for the Switch.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I find that quite funny.
That just takes me back to the earlier days of the Switch. When there was like, one huge game (Zelda) and a a buncha little eshop titles.

Of course I prefer how it is now, I’m just being nostalgic for something that’s only two years old.

D

Deleted member

That just takes me back to the earlier days of the Switch. When there was like, one huge game (Zelda) and a a buncha little eshop titles.

Of course I prefer how it is now, I’m just being nostalgic for something that’s only two years old.
Those times were interesting for sure though I can't blame ya for being nostalgic for it as I'm nostalgic for the Ultimate base game speculation and it hasn't even been a year since it ended. Still, I miss it so you being nostalgic for that isn't really all that unreasonable.

The title for the song does have that kinda vibe though and funnily enough it is basically the Breath of the Wild theme just slightly different.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>playing tf2
>need healing, hides in corner
>friendly heavy approaches via crouch walk
>crouches and approches heavy
>gets immediately face stabbed by the heavy, who is spy
>spy taunts, then is immediately attacks by three random ass scouts who kill the spy and then they all suicide in synchronization
>my game crashes
1560197158578.png

D

Deleted member

>playing tf2
>need healing, hides in corner
>friendly heavy approaches via crouch walk
>crouches and approches heavy
>gets immediately face stabbed by the heavy, who is spy
>spy taunts, then is immediately attacks by three random *** scouts who kill the spy and then they all suicide in synchronization
>my game crashes
View attachment 239695
Have any proof of that lmao

D

Deleted member

At the current rate, I'll be in my 30s by the time the Banjo Amiibo is out.
Joker's been out for nearly half a year and they still haven't even announced an Amiibo for him so I have no hope for a Banjo amiibo anytime soon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, with how badly it lags, I might just stop playing TF2 altogether. Least until I fix my computer.

Which is fine, because next week I can finally give Overwatch a proper play besides a single game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
me crying in the shower while fullmoon by sonata arctica plays through the speakers because the e-girl rejected me

1569540064644.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My Bonnie doll just fell down from the shelf.

I'm freaking out. Fake Friendly Heavies aren't real... Fake Friendly Heavies aren't real... Fake Friendly Heavies aren't real...

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Honestly, it's really grindy. That's about it really. Combat is really shallow, the story is super generic, and the npcs outside of named characters are bad to say the least.
It's...okay.

Battles aren't anything special, the story is meh, and the characters are obnoxiously positive and happy.

It's nice seeing all of your favorites together in one place, but nostalgia and hearing the character's voices (which you could just look up on YouTube) is one of the only reasons I'd play.
Thanks.

Hm, I guess I'll wait to see what future updates bring then. I love the characters, but it sounds like the grinding is too intrusive and the gameplay and story isn't good enough to make up for it. Hopefully that'll change in the future since the concept is great, but as of now it's probably not worth it for me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You must’ve not paid her enough.

Try giving her even more money, that’ll change her mind!
why do you think im in the shower

i have to sell my own bath water to compete

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Imagine an AU where Microsoft never bought Rare. Its certain Banjo would had been in Smash already by Melee. Also getting the Threeie the fans wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom