• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormC

Smash Hero
Incineroar is gonna be the first amiibo I’ve bought since 2015.
I'm going to buy the Belmonts and Incineroar. I got more Amiibo during the Smash 4 days, but the price hike has kept me from characters I'm more lukewarm towards. Already have K. Rool, Ridley, Wolf, and Piranha Plant. Joker and Banjo will be day 1 obviously.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
amiibos for characters with more detailed features are almost a never go for me

ken don't look like ken and i gotta buy him for 15 bucks? my man looks like a ****ing happy meal

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Gogeta looks so ******* sick in Fighterz, gah damn.

It's just a shame that I can't play the game worth a ****...

D

Deleted member

These two quotes from the DQ livestream Sakurai appeared on has me thinking and I wonder since Slime was considered and Luminary/Erdrick were the only costumes originally that this was the main factor/a factor in those three appearing in the seven squares leak.

I think that's likely to be the case and in which case I wonder why the other characters appeared or if it was just throwing names around to throw the names around and nothing more than putting false names out there to throw leakers off.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
amiibos for characters with more detailed features are almost a never go for me

ken don't look like ken and i gotta buy him for 15 bucks? my man looks like a ****ing happy meal
While all amiibo look leagues better than they did in 2015, the cartoony ones are the only amiibo they've truly nailed.

Seriously, Ivysaur is top-notch.

xfcaylft7lo31.jpg

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, I’m finally home after a long day at school. Had the open house for parents to come and meet with us, so we had to stay a few hours later. Only a few parents showed up to meet with me, but that’s quite alright.

I may be down to play Smash tonight, but that depends on how much Gears I want to grind.

In other Smash related news, the teacher that ran video game club last year asked if I wanted to more or less host Smash club. I’ve had kids say, “I’ll whoop you”.

Famous last words!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm'a bored so want to play a game. Rate these characters chances as DLC.

Crash Bandicoot
Dante
Doom Slayer
Geno
Shantae
Sora

D

Deleted member

Imagine an AU where Microsoft never bought Rare. Its certain Banjo would had been in Smash already by Melee. Also getting the Threeie the fans wanted.
Given Melee's rushed development, I kinda doubt that Banjo would appeared back then as a fighter. First possible time would've been during Brawl if not for the Rare buyout.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
As a prime opportunity to one-up Zinith, I contest his thanks with a BIGGER, BOLDER THANKS.

No but seriously Noipoi Noipoi , thanks a ton for including me with everyone else in your sick poster, and for gifting me with a brand spanking new avatar :)
The Yoshi games got rid of lives starting with Woolly World, so I couldn't anyways :yoshi:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Imagine an AU where Microsoft never bought Rare. Its certain Banjo would had been in Smash already by Melee. Also getting the Threeie the fans wanted.
Yearning for things that never came to be...

Imagining alternate outcomes like that is close to torture.

Gogeta looks so ******* sick in Fighterz, gah damn.

It's just a shame that I can't play the game worth a ****...
The majority of the budget was clearly spent on Gogeta. He has the best damn LvL. 5 in the game as well.

And that Dramatic Finish...

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonballfighterz/comments/d9iz53
So ****ing sick...

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I hate that rule they seem to have. It works for a lot of songs, but I really think some songs should be exceptions, like the DK Rap. (Also, just give me the original Grant version, please and thank you)
I think Dark Pit's theme was an exception lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
people really want sora in smash but not knowing that the OST is just gonna be rips from the GBA games or something

classic square enix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom