• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Speaking of mobile games, how's Pokemon Masters so far? I didn't jump in at launch since I was finishing up Three Houses and after seeing that Hilbert, Hilda and Cynthia were coming I wanted to look into it, but talk around it has been rather lukewarm. Is it really that average?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Speaking of mobile games, how's Pokemon Masters so far? I didn't jump in at launch since I was finishing up Three Houses and after seeing that Hilbert, Hilda and Cynthia were coming I wanted to look into it, but talk around it has been rather lukewarm. Is it really that average?
It's not available in the EU so I couldn't tell you. Probably for the gambling ****, though Mario Kart mobile is apparantly fair game

D

Deleted member

Honestly, it's really grindy. That's about it really. Combat is really shallow, the story is super generic, and the npcs outside of named characters are bad to say the least.

D

Deleted member

After giving it some thought, I think I'll actually leave SB tomorrow. I'm a bit too tired to see if there's anything still unresolved on my end today, so I'll do it tomorrow. It might sound sudden but c'est la vie, I guess.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
After giving it some thought, I think I'll actually leave SB tomorrow. I'm a bit too tired to see if there's anything still unresolved on my end today, so I'll do it tomorrow. It might sound sudden but c'est la vie, I guess.
Good luck with everything.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I was thinking...
Persona 5 is a game that Sakurai loves, and Joker is one of the DLC. Dragon Quest is also a game that Sakurai loves, and Hero is one of the DLC. Banjo was the most requested character, but Sakurai also loved his games, and he is also one of the DLC. Fatal Fury was the game that inspired Sakurai to create Smash Bros, and Terry is one of the DLC.

I see that there is the fact that Sakurai is including characters from games he loves as DLC.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Nintendo of France has lifted the ban on Hero in the Smash tournaments.

I see they came to their senses.
Just in time for the release of Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition, too!

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It's...okay.

Battles aren't anything special, the story is meh, and the characters are obnoxiously positive and happy.

It's nice seeing all of your favorites together in one place, but nostalgia and hearing the character's voices (which you could just look up on YouTube) is one of the only reasons I'd play.

D

Deleted member

I was thinking...
Persona 5 is a game that Sakurai loves, and Joker is one of the DLC. Dragon Quest is also a game that Sakurai loves, and Hero is one of the DLC. Banjo was the most requested character, but Sakurai also loved his games, and he is also one of the DLC. Fatal Fury was the game that inspired Sakurai to create Smash Bros, and Terry is one of the DLC.

I see that there is the fact that Sakurai is including characters from games he loves as DLC.
I mean...:ultbanjokazooie: is not a game Sakurai loves like the other three characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku im getting a lot of lag with you in matches. Any chance you could test your connection?
yeah might as well, gonna be done for now anyways

anyways, let me rate a couple of your characters
didn't quite keep track on any of the other matches, but here we go:

your Ness was excellent
Your Fox was good all around
Your Meta Knight was also pretty good
Your Bayo was probably the easiest, though that last half was pretty close.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So my teacher turned off that movie before it got to anything weird. I thought I was just being paranoid. Then I decided to look at what happened next.....

Oh boy does it get weird. Would have messed me up if I had actually seen it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

your Ness was excellent
What about my Mario? I beat your Corrin with him, first match.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I was thinking...

Don't tell me I didn't warn y'all

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lmao I'm going to play DnD with friends tomorrow and this just happened
W: "Sorry guys, I can't join this time, got a contest and I'm going to the cinema"
E: "That's a shame, have fun though"
E: "Also who's staying for dinner?"
W: "I am"
Me: "W how the **** are you staying for dinner if you can't be there you ****ing himbo"
Now the group chat is bullying W

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

your Ness was excellent
I actually never asked, but what did you think about my Banjo?

It’s you, StormC StormC and CosmicQuark CosmicQuark together
Y'see, I was trying to figure out who the other two Banjo's could be, and I completely forgot about Storm and Cosmic, so I just assumed I was three Banjo's for some reason. :p

D

Deleted member

It was pretty great.

I mean, I usually have a tough time against Banjo , but still it was very nice, I'd say
Uh I guess I could ask too a few days ago we played Smash if you remember and I'd like to know what you think of my Fox?

How was my Fox? Cause I feel like it's good but could be a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom