• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I kinda feel like betting my account, to be honest. Still thinking though.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I also know of Bad Dragon.

Good Dragon probably would be a parody that sells Christian merch but with an anthro Jesus.

D

Deleted member

Let's do another round!
1569522711607.png

Hint: Google translate says his name means "a lot" lmao

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Blitz?

As for what animal the anthro Jesus would be? Well, what's the stereotypical fursona's species? Gotta make it as generic as possible.

D

Deleted member

Its Fernando from Paladins as a scaley.

I'm the only person who's going to get this, but that's okay because I'm the only one who laughs at my jokes anyways.
Well yes, but actually no.
another picture:
1569523092184.png

Blitz?

As for what animal the anthro Jesus would be? Well, what's the stereotypical fursona's species? Gotta make it as generic as possible.
You're getting close!
somewhat close, but no.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Remember the account bet I mentioned earlier? I think I'll go with:
  • if Ryu Hayabusa is fighter #5, I'll delete my account
  • if Ryu Hayabusa isn't fighter #5, I'll delete my account
Not 100% sure yet, but to 90%.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well at least give another hint.

By color scheme I'd say like Poseidon or Triton or something

D

Deleted member

Remember the account bet I mentioned earlier? I think I'll go with:
  • if Ryu Hayabusa is fighter #5, I'll delete my account
  • if Ryu Hayabusa isn't fighter #5, I'll delete my account
Not 100% sure yet, but to 90%.
This bet seems skewed toward a certain result.

R O F L

Smash Ace
So I finaly got my N64, so I'm finally able to play Banjo-Kazooie, heck yeah!
I'm having a blast so far, but I only got through Treasure Trove Cove, and i'm missing these 5 notes that I swear don't exist.

WhO's ThIs ChArAcTeR?!
smh we all know that's skeleton from minecraft

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So according to the DQ11 livestream that Sakurai participated in, Square actually suggested for a Slime to be playable to Sakurai but he chose upon the actual DQ protagonists instead, Hero was intially only going to consist of the Luminary & Erdrick before adding in Solo & Eight, and also Hero was originally going to be in the base roster of Ultimate, but due to some complications with the DQ music owners regarding their pay, he was moved into being DLC (Keep in mind, the last point isn't entirely clear from what I've read, so it's best to look out for PushDustin's translation of their interview when it comes).

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So according to the DQ11 livestream that Sakurai participated in, Square actually suggested for a Slime to be playable to Sakurai but he chose upon the actual DQ protagonists instead, Hero was intially only going to consist of the Luminary & Erdrick before adding in Solo & Eight, and also Hero was originally going to be in the base roster of Ultimate, but due to some complications with the DQ music owners regarding their pay, he was moved into being DLC (Keep in mind, the last point isn't entirely clear from what I've read, so it's best to look out for PushDustin's translation of their interview when it comes).
Also, it appears as if the DQ5 Hero was decided against.

RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom