• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
One more hint: name starts with a M, and is the greek god of Misery
(well, technically it doesn't for the greek part, but the character's name itself starts with an M)
I googled the Greek god of misery and their name starts with A.

tumblr_po6jg9W3DN1rwcs8fo4_250.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why people act like Nintendo doesn't hold off Luigi for adding him along with a Luigi's Mansion 3 track when it comes out?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's probably for the best that Luigi isn't in it. He probably got the invitation and saw that it was going to be a gacha game then immediately threw the invitation away. Good on him.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @JDCabrera , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday (for when they come back)

Some of you may remember when I posted progress of my sprites, and it was kinda of cool I guess.

Well, I feel confident enough today to share what I'm working on, so, behold this glorious WIP OC sprite.
Kenro 42.png

First of all: No, it isn't another Xehanort, look at the eyes color, it's totally different! /s

And second of all, I haven't draw much buff dude in my life, so this one giving me some problems, but I feel I can do it, especially now that I learned what I can do with L-A-Y-E-R-S , I might be able to do something very cool, but it's going to take time for sure, so please understand.

Hope you enjoy in all cases.~

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Now, looking at Sakurai's interview about Hero, it appears as if Eleven and Erdrick were the first two chosen, which really makes me question the rumors of Erdrick supposedly being the default while Eleven was just tacked on for promotional purposes.

If anything, it feels as if Solo was the one whi was tacked on, since they decided on Eight shortly after.

D

Deleted member

Imagine dragons from the future, that can combine with literal machines to increase their power. That's Star Dragon World in a nutshell(until Astrodragons anyway)
1569525113830.png

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 2.14.24 PM.png

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Now, looking at Sakurai's interview about Hero, it appears as if Eleven and Erdrick were the first two chosen, which really makes me question the rumors of Erdrick supposedly being the default while Eleven was just tacked on for promotional purposes.

If anything, it feels as if Solo was the one whi was tacked on, since they decided on Eight shortly after.
We got a whole freakin' stage based off of Eleven's game, so I have no idea why people are saying he was a promotional tack-on. I guess they assume Kirby's hat means something, even though that kind of stuff is done later, not at the very beginning.

It's clear SE had DQXI in mind when they were having Sakurai make Hero.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Little late but I decided to (sigh) go to the video and take a screen cap. It’s blurry but I’ll write out what I can read.

View attachment 239641
Basically
- FP5 is Waluigi (doubt.png)
- Pass 2 revealed at Game Awards
- characters are, in order: a Square Enix character (either Geno, 2B, Sora, Chrono, Mallow or someone else), Arle Nadja, Doom Slayer, Steve and Crash
- possibly pass 3 and 4, but currently no plans for pass 5
- bonus character that if you own every DLC you’ll get that character for free. Person heard it was Frisk. This is probably the biggest BS part of the leak IMO
- more Mii costumes including Hollow Knight, Hat Kid and (LUL) Fortnite Jonesy

... yeah all I can say to this is “thank u, next”
And with the top notch song reference too!

Yeah, I don't see this bring true. As much as I'd like to see them announce all of the pack 2 characters at once it somehow doesn't feel very Nintendo.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think I like the verses mode of Dr. Mario World more than the single player mode.
dr. mario vs is the only appeal of dr. mario or any puzzle game imo

flex on your friends how big brain you really are

Noipoi

Howdy!
What’s the next Nintendo franchise to be thrown into mobile gacha hell?

My bet is Pikmin. Pay five bucks to pick three sprouts.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, after taking a much needed break from Smash Ultimate, I'm picking up the game again. Need to get the rust off my gears.

If you wanna play, just lemme know. I can set up an arena or something.

Ivander

Smash Legend
obviously zelda at this point
Only if it's Top-Down. Cause admittingly, I do like the concept idea of a Top-Down Zelda game where you can play as different Zelda characters and face against different Zelda bosses. It sounds like it can be good if done right.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

My bet is Pikmin. Pay five bucks to pick three sprouts.
Xenoblade.
$10 to fix your Skell instantly or wait a week
$20 for a Legendary Core Crystal that gives you a basic ***** 3* common you've already pulled hundreds of.
$50 to get a vision for what your next set of roles will be

D

Deleted member

Alright, let's play TAG!
you can't tag the person who tagged you before!

Noipoi Noipoi , you're it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom