• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Didn't you say not revealing them was winning? Regardless, this is probably the worst source you could have, it's only an easily fakeable screenshot when no one else has been reporting on it. I should have asked for a source earlier.
There’s this too, it was sent by someone completely different to ruffled:

Sure it could be fake, but I’ve seen nothing refuting it. If I had twitter still I’d ask push Dustin for more but I don’t. This poll makes sense considering In every generation we’ve had starters by now.

So it could go either way tbh. If anyone wants to ask push or maybe even Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom might know something too. I bought it up because I thought it was interesting.

Also I didn’t say that, I said voting for the reveal to happen was winning

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thanks. Just feeling tired. And overwhelmed. And like everything that I like is slowly slipping away as life gets worse and worse for me and others like me.
Stay strong Snake. Things will turn out for the better believe us. I myself has my own struggles and managed to pull through I'm sure you will too. :)

Noipoi

Howdy!
The LEGO Movie was about creativity, self expression, and bringing people together. The things LEGO stands for in the first place.

What the heck will the Funko movie be about? Collecting nerdy crap?

D

Deleted member

That is not why I’m upset. I had a pretty bad emotional breakdown last night and I thought about self harm. Do not belittle me by suggesting the entirety of my problems are just not liking Nintendo
You should have made that a bit clearer. Definitely was getting the "I'm not feeling good because I just got destroyed for having an unpopular opinion" vide from you.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
D

Deleted member

Sony Animation: "Watch as we create the most atrocious animated film you'll ever see. We're calling it "The Emoji Movie".
Warner Bros Animation: "Hold my Funko."

But seriously, I hope this movie has a higher bar than the Emoji Movie.
Can't get much worse than the ****ing Playmobil Movie lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sony Animation: "Watch as we create the most atrocious animated film you'll ever see. We're calling it "The Emoji Movie".
Warner Bros Animation: "Hold my Funko."

But seriously, I hope this movie has a higher bar than the Emoji Movie.
Considering WB MADE the LEGO movie.... I think the project is in good hands.

D

Deleted member

I take it everyone in the funko pop movie is gonna be ugly as sin
I'm honestly kinda curious what kinda plot they'll go for.
WIll they go for a Lego Movie plot, or will they go for something of trying to collect them all?
Hell, I could see A Toy Story-esk plot, with the Funkos replacing the toys.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Finally finished the Blue Lions route in Three Houses.

Aside from Byleth/Dimitri, Dedue was without a doubt my MVP. Favorite Blue Lions character/unit was Annette. I would have married her if I wasn't using female Byleth for this playthrough (I ended up marrying Mercedes).

Story for this route was alright. My two main gripes with it were...

• Rodrigue's death which was handled really sloppily.
  • You don't even get to see Rhea at the end after a big deal was made about finding her for the entire second half of the game.

Final map was tough though the actual final boss was a joke for my Dimitri. That boss was definitely the most WTF thing I've seen in the FE series so far.

I didn't care about Dimitri before but after playing this route I like him on the same level as Edelgard.

I'm gonna tackle Golden Deer next followed by the Church route, though that won't be for a while since I've been playing Three Hosues nonstop.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I loved The LEGO Movie (Batman was also great, haven't seen Ninjago, sequel I'm iffy on).

But Funkos have always creeped me out so I won't be watching that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
but people actually like Lego

Funko is just soulless ugly figures
Lots of people like Funko Pops too. Plus I've never found them ugly.

And even if you find them ugly it doesn't mean a film can't be enjoyable. Ash's Sun and Moon redesign was hideous but people were still happy he won the League.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
The idea of a Funko Pop movie sounds dumb ngl. But let’s not rule out the possibility of a good movie just yet.

Heck, the reason we probably have this movie (or mini-genre at this point) is because of the Lego Movie, which completely subverted this exact same sentiment.

It sounds dumb and there have been plenty of Lego Movie knockoffs, but still, let’s wait until we see a trailer or something.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You really think that's bad?

I recall there's going to be a horror movie involving the 8 Ball.

Yes you heard right.
I...don't see the issue there. It's literally no different from the countless horror stories that use Ouija boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom