• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

anyway I might get a cat.

Suggest names and I promise you I’ll use none of them.
Ok, whatever you do, DON'T use Bob.
c'mon reverse psychology don't fail me now
Dammit Ramen

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Also
we're probably getting a Sonic Movie Trailer with the redesign sometime soon
I'm praying they use the design that they had when Chris Pratt was still in the movie
1568742444975.png

SERIOUSLY WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

D

Deleted member

That's kind of an objectively good move. Compared to other gaming events, E3 has incredibly low attendance numbers.
Yes but as far as actual significant announcements go the amount at E3 is gonna go down

D

Deleted member

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
GUYS
THIS IS BAD
THIS IS BAD
]
eh E3 has becoming less and less big each year. I wouldn’t be too worried.

Nintendo will still do their massive directs and treehouse.

Sony will probably do their directs instead, Microsoft will do something. Square could easily hold their own conference and that would be it for the bigger shows imo

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
GUYS
THIS IS BAD
THIS IS BAD
It was pretty cringeworthy when Nintendo had commercials of people playing basketball games on the Switch... when they were at a basketball court. Thinking basketball fans would like to see pro basketball players play a video game, rather than... ya know, basketball... just increases that cringe.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yes but as far as actual significant announcements go the amount at E3 is gonna go down
?

There would be more reasons to do announcements here, especially with a large amount of high profile influencers. The potential for expanding a game's audience becomes huge that way.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
?

There would be more reasons to do announcements here, especially with a large amount of high profile influencers. The potential for expanding a game's audience becomes huge that way.
Not to mention that even if companies didn’t physically show up here, that wouldn’t stop them from making big reveals.

The summer is and always be be the best time to grab attention. With like 15 years of E3s(if not more) this strat has always worked. It would t stop companies from going all in at the time to promote their new products

D

Deleted member

Pretty much nothing changes exponentially for Nintendo fans as long as Nintendo still does summer directs. Move along, folks.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, having everything silent until E3 is dying anyway. Microsoft has their own conference that they hold, Nintendo has Nintendo Directs, and Sony is having their State of Play. Really, all E3 is for is just for giant info drops, or to reveal a super secretive hyped up game.

D

Deleted member

I’ve seen it in a few place, but here’s one of the videos on it:

It seems to have only been sent out to Pokémon trainer club members in Japan
Didn't you say not revealing them was winning? Regardless, this is probably the worst source you could have, it's only an easily fakeable screenshot when no one else has been reporting on it. I should have asked for a source earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom