• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So looks like Awesomefaceprod got Link's Awakening early. Time to binge!

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I would love to. But I still need to swim so I can get in my daily exercise. I’m not gonna burn calories while asleep and I couldn’t go yesterday! :)

Kill me.
I guess that's not an option then. Best of luck, and don't overwork yourself.

D

Deleted member

So at the beginning of the year, I had a decent amount of students from my 11th grade students in my 12th grade classes this year.

Sure enough, for the last two weeks, I’ve had kids who had another teacher switch out to me class. Granted, I didn’t tell them to join my class. They just wanted their schedule changed.

Wait...this is kinda like Three Houses. All these students are joining my class...?
View attachment 238555
Scoliosis Jones will have a character arc where his hair color changes.

Unfortunately, since this is real life, it'll change from black/brown to gray.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OOOOOOOOOOOOK, just before I go to bed, I like to share something with ya all, something I been working for a looong time now, and I had some doubt if I could share it, but staindgrey staindgrey said it was OK, so I hope I don't get striked by thunder while I'm sleeping lol.

In any cases, here is what I been working for weeks, if not months now.

Tho, remember her?
Alicia Default Form Template.gif

Well...

Alicia Color & Shadow official.jpg
Yuuuuuuup, she got quit the upgrade you might say.

Of course, this wasn't draw by me (can't link the artist since they do NSFW stuff, but they're really good), but beside that, all the coloring & shading was done by yours truly, and that, thanks to the power of LAYERS.

So, I hope you like it. :p And me, I'm going to tag rapidly...

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , Wademan94 Wademan94 redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , KMDP KMDP , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Noipoi Noipoi , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & @JDCabrera , hope I didn't miss anyone, and on that said, good night ya all!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Been playing through some of the Switch Online titles

Tetris 99 is hard as nails. but dang it, it's so fun

One moment you're all fine and dandy, then out of nowhere, WABAM! A billion lines start building up on ya.

Gives you quite the adrenaline rush

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OOOOOOOOOOOOK, just before I go to bed, I like to share something with ya all, something I been working for a looong time now, and I had some doubt if I could share it, but staindgrey staindgrey said it was OK, so I hope I don't get striked by thunder while I'm sleeping lol.

Tho, remember her?
View attachment 238560
Well...

Of course, this wasn't draw by me (can't link the artist since they do NSFW stuff, but they're really good), but beside that, all the coloring & shading was done by yours truly, and that, thanks to the power of LAYERS.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , Wademan94 Wademan94 redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , KMDP KMDP , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Noipoi Noipoi , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & @JDCabrera , hope I didn't miss anyone, and on that said, good night ya all!
Hey, nice work!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Already through half of September coming October eventually.

Still like somewhat little over 40 days away from November.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Tho, remember her?
View attachment 238560
Well...

:) Good work from both you and the artist themselves.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For those who don't know, he voices characters like Zasalamel from Soul Calibur, Simon in CV Judgement and Smash, and Dr. Wily in Mega Man 11.
And Saber in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So this one time I was at the bank with my mom, I was young around this time, around seven or eight. So we were at the bank, on our way to leave, and suddenly we hear a bunch of gunshots. Two of guys in masks with guns showed up and started yelling at everyone to get down, the bank was getting robbed. My mom grabbed me and got us both on the ground, I was already crying my eyes out. One of the guys came over to us and started screaming “SHUT THAT KID UP”. My mom tried but I was too scared. He looked like he was about to get violent, but suddenly there was a scream. His robber buddy was getting the **** kicked out of him by a little person! The guy took his gun and pointed it at the other robber, and they kinda sized each other up. The robber kept trying to get him to back off but the little person remained silent. The robber decides he’s had enough of this, but before he can shoot the little person shoots first! He just took out both robbers singlehandedly! So the cops come and arrest the robbers, everyone’s relieved, no ones dead. Through the commotion the little, kinda hairy person sorta sneaks away. I see and, while my mom’s distracted, I sort of follow him so I could say thank you. I go and tap his shoulders and he turns around.

Turns out.

Little Monkey Fella.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, the new Home Run Contest had a lot of work put into it.

xD What surprises me the most is that apparently, the Sandbag might actually be a masochist because it blushes and puts weird expressions when it gets hit. xD It's a hilarious idea, but also rather disturbing!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So this one time I was at the bank with my mom, I was young around this time, around seven or eight. So we were at the bank, on our way to leave, and suddenly we hear a bunch of gunshots. Two of guys in masks with guns showed up and started yelling at everyone to get down, the bank was getting robbed. My mom grabbed me and got us both on the ground, I was already crying my eyes out. One of the guys came over to us and started screaming “SHUT THAT KID UP”. My mom tried but I was too scared. He looked like he was about to get violent, but suddenly there was a scream. His robber buddy was getting the **** kicked out of him by a little person! The guy took his gun and pointed it at the other robber, and they kinda sized each other up. The robber kept trying to get him to back off but the little person remained silent. The robber decides he’s had enough of this, but before he can shoot the little person shoots first! He just took out both robbers singlehandedly! So the cops come and arrest the robbers, everyone’s relieved, no ones dead. Through the commotion the little, kinda hairy person sorta sneaks away. I see and, while my mom’s distracted, I sort of follow him so I could say thank you. I go and tap his shoulders and he turns around.

Turns out.

Little Monkey Fella.
I smell copypasta...

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've done nothing today but look up information on Doctor Stone.

Never heard of this series until today but the artstyle captured me right away. It feels like something that came straight out of the 90's or early 2000's. It just gives me a mental image of sitting down, waiting for Jackie chan adventures to come on while eating a bowl of cocoa pebbles and proceding to watch a butchered English dub by 4kids where they edited out any kinds of deaths and horribly Photoshop clothes onto all the naked statues.

I want to see more of this.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I've done nothing today but look up information on Doctor Stone.

Never heard of this series until today but the artstyle captured me right away. It feels like something that came straight out of the 90's or early 2000's. It just gives me a mental image of sitting down, waiting for Jackie chan adventures to come on while eating a bowl of cocoa pebbles and proceding to watch a butchered English dub by 4kids where they edited out any kinds of deaths and horribly Photoshop clothes onto all the naked statues.

I want to see more of this.
The artist Boichi is the best in the business, bar none...

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Clearly this means Klonoa will release on the same day as Xenoblade to copy how Katamari ****ing flopped
What are you talking about? >:/ I don't know if you're joking but Katamari Damacy Reroll had great sales, especially for releasing the same day as Smash Ultimate.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So now that I finished the Blue Lions route in Three Houses, which game should I start playing next?

Xenoblade 2: Torna expansion

OR

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Turns out.

Little Monkey Fella.
My favorite 90’s kids film: Dunston Busts a Cap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom