• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I finished my Steve rig if anyone saw my post with the cursed image of its messed up eyes.

I made this short idle animation:

I'd post in the Steve thread, but the last post there was another one of mine.

MainJPW

M.T.A
It's implied Red Mountain could be a prison. Their are jail cells in the interior for example.
I'm aware.

That's dark for an E-rated game though. It seems to be abandoned too because of the prisoners being ghosts.

What I want to know is why we haven't met the other inhabatants of Angel Island yet. Aside from the obvious town there's an active balloon festival going on in Ice Cap.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Red Mountain’s on Angel Island right? I think Knuckles took guarding the Master Emerald a little TOO seriously back then.
Hey man, he’s rougher than the rest of them. The best of them, tougher than leather.

And unlike Sonic, he doesn’t chuckle.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Here's a Super Mario poster from the same person who made the Pokemon one I posted earlier today. Gotta say, this is cool enough to print up and hang on a wall.

EEjqBC0XYAEEvK2.jpeg.jpg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Banjo. Sonic Adventure. Croc. Gex. Ape Escape. Rayman. DK64. All of these need Remake collections.

Also. Konami. Get off yo asses and remake MGS. Or the two 8-but games. Or both.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Which would you prefer?

Banjo Kazooie+Tooie: Remastered or Banjo Threeie?
I've mentioned it, but I would actually prefer a remastered BK/BT to a Banjo-Threeie. I don't really trust Rare when it comes to the BK franchise, and there's less that can go wrong with a remaster than with a new game. You already have the perfect baseline for the remodeling of the characters and Spiral Mountain in Smash. You have plenty of examples of it working, from Crash N-Sane Trilogy, to what looks to be a great remastering of Battle for Bikini Bottom. Just looking at BFBB, while they changed up the physics engine to more closely match people's perception of how the old game felt like, outside of a graphical overhaul they kept everything pretty much the same. So we have the perfect template for one, and why not? Whereas with a Threeie, they would have to come up with new mechanics, characters, worlds, etc. There are many more points of failure. And by remastering the first two games, they would already have an engine to build a Threeie off of, if they choose to in the future, allowing for all three games to have a consistent graphical style. And that is the approach I believe the Crash series is taking.

They thought of remaking the first two games initially, but decided that with the amount of work that would require, they decided to just make a new game instead. And that ended up being Nuts & Bolts. So, with the precedence of what happened when they went with the more creative option, unlike what I would recommend usually, I'd recommend playing it safe, at first. Get that good will going, and if it turns out great and better than expected, they could then try the more riskier endeavor of creating a new game. But if I had to choose between one or the other, I'd choose a remastered Banjo-Rebootie for those reasons.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've mentioned it, but I would actually prefer a remastered BK/BT to a Banjo-Threeie. I don't really trust Rare when it comes to the BK franchise, and there's less that can go wrong with a remaster than with a new game. You already have the perfect baseline for the remodeling of the characters and Spiral Mountain in Smash. You have plenty of examples of it working, from Crash N-Sane Trilogy, to what looks to be a great remastering of Battle for Bikini Bottom. Just looking at BFBB, while they changed up the physics engine to more closely match people's perception of how the old game felt like, outside of a graphical overhaul they kept everything pretty much the same. So we have the perfect template for one, and why not? Whereas with a Threeie, they would have to come up with new mechanics, characters, worlds, etc. There are many more points of failure. And by remastering the first two games, they would already have an engine to build a Threeie off of, if they choose to in the future, allowing for all three games to have a consistent graphical style. And that is the approach I believe the Crash series is taking.

They thought of remaking the first two games initially, but decided that with the amount of work that would require, they decided to just make a new game instead. And that ended up being Nuts & Bolts. So, with the precedence of what happened when they went with the more creative option, unlike what I would recommend usually, I'd recommend playing it safe, at first. Get that good will going, and if it turns out great and better than expected, they could then try the more riskier endeavor of creating a new game. But if I had to choose between one or the other, I'd choose a remastered Banjo-Rebootie for those reasons.
At least the process of getting to nuts and bolts was organic. They didn’t make a Kart building game and then slap Banjo on it. They wanted to make traveling to the objective as fun as the objective itself, and I guess they thought the answer to that was cars.

But yeah. Get a team together. Remake one, two, and Grunty’s Revenge. And then, if it sells well, get a third game going.

Oh. And put it on Switch. I’ll certainly buy both. One for pretty graphics and one for portability.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
did rooster teeth do something bad or are they just laying off tons of people
this latest people left on their own. One person that just left was the creative producer of Rooster Teeth and another person named Bruce from a RT show calles Funhaus also left. He went on a sabbatical and said that he wasn't leaving but then when he came back from his sabbatical turns out he was leaving. From what I can see, they werent laid off

D

Deleted member

So now that I finished the Blue Lions route in Three Houses, which game should I start playing next?

Xenoblade 2: Torna expansion

OR

Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Fair warning if you do Torna.

Do the side quests along the way

It makes endgame forgivable. Otherwise, it's a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter will be on Disney+

But no Inhumans or Cloak and Dagger? Also I get why the Incredible Hulk and the 2 Spider-Man movies wouldn't get on it, but the only other MCU movie not listed is the Winter Soldier. That makes no sense... :yoshi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from Promare (I was watching the dub, in case anyone is wanting to know)

I. Loved. It!

It was like Gurren Lagann with firefighting (understandable since this is Studio Trigger thing). Nice story, great characters, definitely didn't wait long for the action to kick in, and there were some laughable moments

So, Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I'd totally recommend it.

Also, I can only think of ARMS' Spring Man when I look at Galo.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
So Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter will be on Disney+

But no Inhumans or Cloak and Dagger? Also I get why the Incredible Hulk and the 2 Spider-Man movies wouldn't get on it, but the only other MCU movie not listed is the Winter Soldier. That makes no sense... :yoshi:
I don't know if it's the case here, but I know some of the more recent movies won't immediately be on Disney + until they stop being on Netflix

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Back from Promare (I was watching the dub, in case anyone is wanting to know)

I. Loved. It!

It was like Gurren Lagann with firefighting (understandable since this is Studio Trigger thing). Nice story, great characters, definitely didn't wait long for the action to kick in, and there were some laughable moments

So, Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I'd totally recommend it.

18098.png

**** yeah, thats all I needed to hear. Anime movies rarely dissapoint me like normal movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom