• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Out of curiosity, what do you think would be the best way to tackle a Shin Megami Tensei Character for Smash?
ask Idon

Normals would change from character to character (most of them use swords and guns, but Demi-fiend don't, for example). Neutral special would be a gun or physical skill. And rest of the specials would show demons in the background ala Arsene.

Zan or a winged demon for recovery.
An ailment spell as side special, maybe Makajam to prevent opponent from using their specials. Or Jack Frost to freeze.
Down special can make you choose from a set of skills.

And Final Smash should change from character to character, but summoning Lucifer to cast Megidolaon would be cool. Or even better, make Pixie do it.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Honestly, if Sega wants to knock people's socks off, they should announce Adventure 3 or a remaster of the old duology since so many peoplw loved them and remasters are gaining traction recently.

Then maybe we can finally see what consumers think and if they truly do hold up well

Noipoi

Howdy!
Always remember that no one thinks about you more than you do. And they probably don’t even remember that embarrassing thing you did that still keeps you up at night.

I’m still struggling with this myself, to be honest.

This has been: Noipoi’s night time advice.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all ever seen Reddit bot accounts get into a ****ing screaming match?

I just have.

Used the term mailman instead of a more neutral term, a bot scolded me for it, and then a bot attacked the bot that scolded me, and then the two bots just kept replying to one another with their automated message.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Honestly, if Sega wants to knock people's socks off, they should announce Adventure 3 or a remaster of the old duology since so many peoplw loved them and remasters are gaining traction recently.Then maybe we can finally see what consumers think and if they truly do hold up well
I dunno man. Current Sonic Team can only do this:

I don't want SEGA to touch any of their old games when this is the best they can put out right now.

Just make a decent engine and put out a new game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Y'all ever seen Reddit bot accounts get into a ****ing screaming match?

I just have.

Used the term mailman instead of a more neutral term, a bot scolded me for it, and then a bot attacked the bot that scolded me, and then the two bots just kept replying to one another with their automated message.
A unstoppable force meet a immovable object : Reddit Edition.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Always remember that no one thinks about you more than you do. And they probably don’t even remember that embarrassing thing you did that still keeps you up at night.

I’m still struggling with this myself, to be honest.

This has been: Noipoi’s night time advice.
Ayy let me try

Stay on the right side of the escalator so people can pass on the left side of the escalator

This has been: MS' European mornin' time advice

D

Deleted member

I dunno man. Current Sonic Team can only do this:

I don't want SEGA to touch any of their old games when this is the best they can put out right now.

Just make a decent engine and put out a new game.
Yeah, new content is always better instead of the same old song and dance imo.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yeah, new content is always better instead of the same old song and dance imo.
Yeah, that's the thing. SEGA already seems to be content with nostalgia rehashes already at this point; we've had Sonic 4, Generations, Mania, Forces and whatever else already. Ever since Generations was released the franchise has done nothing but "hey guys remember when Sonic was good?".

What Sonic needs is a new original game.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
ask Idon

Normals would change from character to character (most of them use swords and guns, but Demi-fiend don't, for example). Neutral special would be a gun or physical skill. And rest of the specials would show demons in the background ala Arsene.

Zan or a winged demon for recovery.
An ailment spell as side special, maybe Makajam to prevent opponent from using their specials. Or Jack Frost to freeze.
Down special can make you choose from a set of skills.

And Final Smash should change from character to character, but summoning Lucifer to cast Megidolaon would be cool. Or even better, make Pixie do it.
Nice! This looks cool.

I’ve been obsessed with the idea of a 2nd “Pokémon Trainer” Character. But one that’s not from Pokémon. Would SMT be a good franchise to do that with?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Nice! This looks cool.

I’ve been obsessed with the idea of a 2nd “Pokémon Trainer” Character. But one that’s not from Pokémon. Would SMT be a good franchise to do that with?
No, because Shin Megami Tensei leads fight alongside with their demons, they don't just command them. Same with pretty much all Megami Tensei protags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom