• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyone wanna help me with my fighting game project? Just, developing the ideas. If you do, dm me. And if I ever get the ability to make this, i’ll Be sure your properly compensated. Might even ask you to come on as a dev when the time is right.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can't be disappointed if your expectations were already low.

...Unless you have Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, in which case just buying the game at full price is enough to make you depressed.
I am incapable of low expectations.

I am always expecting the best. For everything. At all times. Always.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have a question. Does anyone give a **** about Disney+ other than the MCU and the Mandalorian? :yoshi:
Depends on what non-exclusives they add.

Shows like Amphibia seem cool but I'm not going to pay for satellite when streaming is so much better.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It's been two years since they announced Miiverse would be dying. Time really flies. Changing my profile picture to my old mii until the anniversary of the actual death (or i just stop caring, that's also a possibility).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm glad someone made a video of this since it's a GOAT moment.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

If you never played Ultimate Spider-Man before, I 100% recommend it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For my original Paper Mario game ideas, I’ve decided I want to go with a Duplighost partner for Peach since Peach has always been the one to have stealth sections present in her gameplay. I plan on his field abilities being similar to Bow and Vivian with the Duplighost either hiding Peach in the shadows or making her invisible, and getting close to an enemy or NPC will allow her to scan and disguise as them like the Sneaky Parasol.

If anyone has any ideas for its design or story/character details, please let me know, I can try to answer any questions relating to the context of my ideas thus far if that would help.

Noipoi

Howdy!
For my original Paper Mario game ideas, I’ve decided I want to go with a Duplighost partner for Peach since Peach has always been the one to have stealth sections present in her gameplay. I plan on his field abilities being similar to Bow and Vivian with the Duplighost either hiding Peach in the shadows or making her invisible, and getting close to an enemy or NPC will allow her to scan and disguise as them like the Sneaky Parasol.

If anyone has any ideas for its design or story/character details, please let me know, I can try to answer any questions relating to the context of my ideas thus far if that would help.
TEN SECOND CONCEPT GO!

They want to be an actor so they copy everyone to improve their skills.

But they suck. Hard.

Even when they're transformed you can tell it’s them. Cuz they really suck at acting. But they’re trying dammit!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm glad someone made a video of this since it's a GOAT moment.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

If you never played Ultimate Spider-Man before, I 100% recommend it.
Seeing that sequence gave me a huge rush of nostalgia...

I have so many fond memories of playing both that game and Spider-Man 2 on the Gamecube.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Also I need to flesh out my story a lot more because I want to take the Chrono Trigger route and have the partners I created to be a lot more involved and tie into the overarching narrative better

TEN SECOND CONCEPT GO!

They want to be an actor so they copy everyone to improve their skills.

But they suck. Hard.

Even when they're transformed you can tell it’s them. Cuz they really suck at acting. But they’re trying dammit!
Wouldn’t him sucking at transforming contradict with my ideas though?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also I need to flesh out my story a lot more because I want to take the Chrono Trigger route and have the partners I created to be a lot more involved and tie into the overarching narrative better

Wouldn’t him sucking at transforming contradict with my ideas though?
The stealth sections wouldn’t require you to talk to anyone, would they?

The transformation looks perfect. The facade crumbles whenever they have to act like who they look like.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I have a question. Does anyone give a **** about Disney+ other than the MCU and the Mandalorian? :yoshi:
Dude, there are going to be a whole bunch of Pixar shorts, The World According to Jeff Goldblum, and I'm oddly excited for that Anna Kendrick/Bill Nader Christmas movie (Noelle). On top of having a back catalog of a whole bunch of older Disney/Fox shows and movies, I'm getting a subscription day one.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
aight folks--after no small number of delays, the next AMA has been drawn, and it's...

View attachment 235945

Roguewolf Roguewolf !

provided roguewolf is around and still willing to participate, expect to see this going up in the next day or two
I'm around and stuff just been supremley busy as of late so I haven't had the chance to talk to you lovely people latley

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The stealth sections wouldn’t require you to talk to anyone, would they?

The transformation looks perfect. The facade crumbles whenever they have to act like who they look like.
I see what you’re saying now. I think that could work.

Maybe he/she learns to get better at voices and mannerisms over time, maybe there’s some stealth section where you have to sneak around and listen for dialogue of the person you’re trying to copy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also as far as animated TV is concerned, I'm more or less caught up with Amphibia.

That season finale, though...That ending was heavy and brilliant.

I'm looking forward to what the second season has to bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom