• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hey yall on boat with meatball girl? :4villager:
People are only just now getting on board?

pokemon2.jpg

I have a question. Does anyone give a **** about Disney+ other than the MCU and the Mandalorian? :yoshi:
I'm always up for Muppets, though after that awkward "The Office" style sitcom I'm skeptical. Also am interested for shows I've missed out on like (reboot) Ducktales.

Shroob

Sup?
>Nintendo sends you a confirmation email saying they've shipped the new Switch out and it's coming soon

:happysheep:

>They didn't provide a address as to where they're shipping it to

download.jpg

D

Deleted member

I have something to say everyone

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I pose the question again because I think it’s interesting. What kinds of tracks do you think would be in a “Super Smash Kart”
Majora's Mask Medley including Termina Field, Clock Town, Majora's Theme etc. with Skull Kid as a racer (Termina course).

Midna's Lament but it's happier and Midna is a racer (Twilight Princess course).

An upbeat version of "Minecraft" - Minecraft and Steve is a racer alongside Alex and a creeper (New World course).

A new metal cavern course that's Metal Mario's main course, featuring a new remix of "Meta Crystal" from Super Smash Bros. 64.

Pollyanna remix and Ninten is a racer (Mother course).

Fourside remix with Ness and a...Fourside course.

Nowhere Islands course with Lucas and a Mom's Hometown remix.

New Pork City course with Porky (EarthBound look) and two remixes for Porky Means Business!/Cease to Exist and Isn't This Such a Utopia?!

Dream Land, Halberd, and space courses (or other) with Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee alongside multiple remixes for tracks such as Green Greens, Haltmann, Butter Building, Vs. Marx, etc.

Forest Maze course with Geno and Mallow, and remixes for Beware the Forest's Mushrooms, Fight Against Monsters, Fight Against Stronger Monsters, etc.

Paper Mario with remixes for Rogueport, Overwhere, The Ultimate Show!, etc.

"Never Let Up!" from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team because it's not in Smash and I'm disappointed.

Underground course with Sans, Papyrus, the Human and Flowey. Remixes for multiple tracks, especially area themes for the courses (i.e. Snowdin Town). Remixes include The World Revolving, maybe should include Deltarune characters and a course for the Card Kingdom.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Majora's Mask Medley including Termina Field, Clock Town, Majora's Theme etc. with Skull Kid as a racer (Termina course).

Midna's Lament but it's happier and Midna is a racer (Twilight Princess course).

An upbeat version of "Minecraft" - Minecraft and Steve is a racer alongside Alex and a creeper (New World course).

A new metal cavern course that's Metal Mario's main course, featuring a new remix of "Meta Crystal" from Super Smash Bros. 64.

Pollyanna remix and Ninten is a racer (Mother course).

Fourside remix with Ness and a...Fourside course.

Nowhere Islands course with Lucas and a Mom's Hometown remix.

New Pork City course with Porky (EarthBound look) and two remixes for Porky Means Business!/Cease to Exist and Isn't This Such a Utopia?!

Dream Land, Halberd, and space courses (or other) with Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee alongside multiple remixes for tracks such as Green Greens, Haltmann, Butter Building, Vs. Marx, etc.

Forest Maze course with Geno and Mallow, and remixes for Beware the Forest's Mushrooms, Fight Against Monsters, Fight Against Stronger Monsters, etc.

Paper Mario with remixes for Rogueport, Overwhere, The Ultimate Show!, etc.

"Never Let Up!" from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team because it's not in Smash and I'm disappointed.

Underground course with Sans, Papyrus, the Human and Flowey. Remixes for multiple tracks, especially area themes for the courses (i.e. Snowdin Town).
I means tracks as in racetracks.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 wait, I'm envisioning a track where enemies kamikaze from the sky and leave gaping chasms, where you have to navigate a maze of dark tunnels and where you have to navigate in a helicopter across a gap filled with ghosts.

That track?:

1-2: Watch Out Below from Yoshi's Island :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If Doki Doki Panic wasn’t turned into a Mario game, do you would those characters would be Nintendo icons? With their own series and everything?

Could they, dare I say it, be in Smash?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If Doki Doki Panic wasn’t turned into a Mario game, do you would those characters would be Nintendo icons? With their own series and everything?

I don't think so. The game was made by Nintendo but the characters are third party.

We'd lose out on my favorite Melee stage but that's about it in this alternate history what if

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Nope. The main 4 characters were licensed from Fuji TV. All the bossses and enemies are owned by Nintendo, but not the protagonists

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I means tracks as in racetracks.
woops.

Okay so:

-Underground/Mt. Ebott (Undertale) (maybe multiple tracks, one for each area or at least the first four (and maybe Floweytale))

-Card Kingdom (Deltarune)

-Twilight Princess's world, Termina, Outset Island, Lost Woods/Sacred Grove, Death Mountain, Gerudo Valley, Hyrule, Hyrule Castle, Ganondorf’s Castle, Tingle’s Rupeeland

-Spiral Mountain, or Grunty's Lair and you visit multiple levels (and make Banjo, Kazooie, Mumbo and Grunty as racers dang it; maybe Bottles, too); also Isle O' Hags or at least Hailfire Peaks and maybe Grunty Industries. Maybe Showdown Town, too.

-New World course (Minecraft); you will visit underground, the Nether, and the End (starts out at the surface of the overworld)

-Paper Mario course (references to multiple places from each game in the series, or maybe multiple tracks for Rogueport, Overwhere, etc.)

-Forest Maze course (SMRPG)

-Dream Land, Halberd, Mt. Dedede, Haltmann Works Company, Shiver Star, Ripple Star, Milky Way Wishes, Gourmet Race, Frozen Hillside, Checker Knights, Celestial Valley, Magma Flows, Nebula Belt, City

-Cap Kingdom, Metro Kingdom, Moon Kingdom, Luigi's Mansion, Bob-omb Battlefield, Bowser's Castle, Bowser's Road, Peach's Castle, Isle Delfino, Super Mario Galaxy, Subcon, Piranha Plant Grove, Dr. Mario World, Metal Cavern, Super Mario World (maybe Forest of Illusion, Vanilla Dome, Chocolate Island or Star Road if not all of them)

-Conker's world

-Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Story

-Icicle Mountain/Infinite Glacier (Ice Climber)

-The World of Mother, Magicant, Mt. Itoi, Onett, Fourside, Saturn Valley, Dungeon Man, Nowhere Isles, New Pork City (the new Magicant and Fourside remixes in Ultimate could honestly fit those respective tracks, heheh)

-Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar (Pokémon)

-Planet Zebes (Metroid)

-Corneria (Star Fox)

-Mute City (F-Zero)

-Jungle Japes, DK Island, Gangplank Galleon (Donkey Kong)

-Warioware, Wario World, Wario's Woods

-Pac-Maze, Pac-Land, Pac-Man Island, Ghost Island

-Green Hill, Emerald Hill, Angel Island, Station Square, Hang Castle/Mystic Mansion, Eggman's Air Fleet (Sonic the Hedgehog)

-Wood Man's Stage, Wily Castle (Mega Man)

-Hocotate, Forest of Hope, Impact Site, The Final Trial, Valley of Repose, Perplexing Pool, Submerged Castle, Wistful Wild, Dream Den, Tropical Wilds, Garden of Hope, Twilight River, Formidable Oak (Pikmin)

-Final Destination

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
woops.

Okay so:

-Underground/Mt. Ebott (Undertale) (maybe multiple tracks, one for each area or at least the first four (and maybe Floweytale))

-Twilight Princess's world, Termina, Outset Island

-Spiral Mountain, or Grunty's Lair and you visit multiple levels (and make Banjo, Kazooie, Mumbo and Grunty as racers dang it; maybe Bottles, too)

-New World course (Minecraft); you will visit underground, the Nether, and the End (starts out at the surface of the overworld)

-Paper Mario course (references to multiple places from each game in the series, or maybe multiple tracks for Rogueport, Overwhere, etc.)

-Dream Land, Halberd, Mt. Dedede

-Cap Kingdom, Metro Kingdom, Moon Kingdom, Luigi's Mansion, Bob-omb Battlefield, Bowser's Castle, Bowser's Road, Peach's Castle, Isle Delfino, Super Mario Galaxy, Subcon, Piranha Plant Grove, Dr. Mario World, Metal Cavern, Super Mario World (maybe Forest of Illusion, Vanilla Dome, Chocolate Island or Star Road if not all of them)

-Conker's world

-Icicle Mountain (Ice Climber)

-The World of Mother, Magicant, Onett, Fourside, Nowhere Isles, New Pork City (the new Magicant and Fourside remixes in Ultimate could honestly fit those respective tracks, heheh)

-Planet Zebes (Metroid)

-Corneria (Star Fox)

-Mute City (F-Zero)

-Jungle Japes, DK Island (Donkey Kong)

-Final Destination
>no CWCville

I have never been more disappointed in you.

Last edited:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
woops.

Okay so:

-Twilight Princess's world, Termina, Outset Island

-Spiral Mountain, or Grunty's Lair and you visit multiple levels (and make Banjo, Kazooie, Mumbo and Grunty as racers dang it; maybe Bottles, too)

-Dream Land, Halberd, Mt. Dedede

-Conker's world

-Icicle Mountain (Ice Climber)

-The World of Mother, Magicant, Onett, Fourside, Nowhere Isles, New Pork City (the new Magicant and Fourside remixes in Ultimate could honestly fit those respective tracks, heheh)

-Planet Zebes (Metroid)

-Corneria (Star Fox)

-Mute City (F-Zero)

-Jungle Japes, DK Island (Donkey Kong)

-Final Destination
It must be Crayon aesthetic Yoshi's Island stages. There's none of that in the actual Mario Karts but like 30 ones based on the DKC games :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I have something to say everyone
Honest question since this topic seems to happen with some frequency. Why does the order a character "gets in" matters? I mean, if we are being honest after a few of the reveals I would argue that the order a character appears in the game seems inconsequential.

D

Deleted member

Family guy funny moments Joe chokes on a water bottle (ASMR) (24 hours)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, at the very least, Zero/ZX is getting a collection. Although Z-Zero is a spirit, I wonder if they could sneak that version of him in. Or at least Model ZX.

Of course I'm more of Mega Man X guy. He's got so many weapons at his disposal there's a ton of ways they could implement him. Not to mention if they also implemented his armor abilities into his moveset along side boss weapons.

I could see Geo being handled in a similar fashion of having a ton of weapon reference moves, but instead also using armor moves, he uses Omega-Xis, kind of like a stand.

Would you want Zero to stick to the Z-Saber, or also use things like the Spear, Tonfa and Chain Whip?
I say he would use some of his other weapon in his moveset, in Smash or special, or even his grab if we take the Z Knuckle into account.

Can't expand on it too much right now tho, just wake up, but I be cool with MMZero using more of his full arsenal.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I should also note that visiting the South as someone who was born in Washington and lives in Nevada is kind of an experience. The woods are teeming with life. People who live there think it's what a normal forest is like, but to me it's the goddamn Amazon rainforest. At nighttime for me you hear crickets and that's it. In Arkansas, thousands of insects are blaring at night and they crawl all over you in the house. :yoshi:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I should also note that visiting the South as someone who was born in Washington and lives in Nevada is kind of an experience. The woods are teeming with life. People who live there think it's what a normal forest is like, but to me it's the goddamn Amazon rainforest. At nighttime for me you hear crickets and that's it. In Arkansas, thousands of insects are blaring at night and they crawl all over you in the house. :yoshi:
I’ve lived in the south my whole life, what are forests like where you’re from?

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
TGS is coming up in two weeks.
I'm hoping for a new Ace Attorney title and for Kojima to show me something that will get me hyped for Death Stranding. I also want to know what the hell is up with "Project REsistance" that Capcom is teasing.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
TGS is coming up in two weeks.
I'm hoping for a new Ace Attorney title and for Kojima to show me something that will get me hyped for Death Stranding. I also want to know what the hell is up with "Project REsistance" that Capcom is teasing.
Well gee, I wonder what uber-successful IP Capcom has that has the initials "RE." What a mystery :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom