• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have a question. Does anyone give a **** about Disney+ other than the MCU and the Mandalorian? :yoshi:
Yes because phineas and ferb movie is pretty hype. Overall though it’s got a lot of content in one place, Disney fans will love it as it’s got their favorites and a lot of Disney ips are getting expanded on with some promising new original movies coming

D

Deleted member

Okay, 101 Dalmations is Disney+ exclusive in the USA, but it's still a Disney Channel show in it's home country :yoshi:
Still, plenty of people give a **** about it.
And the Phineas and Ferb movie.
And the Oswald series that's in the works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
We are going To get a five second reel of a mature documentary on bears, that’s says banjo soon.

What route? If it’s blue lions then hoo boy you better kill those mages in two chapters

Ah yes he made my favorite arc in the naruto anime.

Favorite? But that’s not Brock
Golden Deer baybee

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Golden Deer baybee
I have no idea what their map is like but good luck. I would do nothing but auxiliary battles if you can. It will help a little bit. Master class promotions might help as well. I was 45 across the board in blue lions and some enemies were still pretty strong.

Good luck to you

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm kinda 50/50 on a Direct next week revealing a character. Either they wait until after Banjo is out... or they don't. They can kinda do whatever they want.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have no idea what their map is like but good luck. I would do nothing but auxiliary battles if you can. It will help a little bit. Master class promotions might help as well. I was 45 across the board in blue lions and some enemies were still pretty strong.

Good luck to you
I dunno if you know this, but I am not very good at video games.

Anything harder than Pokémon or Mario and I struggle

God help me

D

Deleted member

I have a question. Does anyone give a **** about Disney+ other than the MCU and the Mandalorian? :yoshi:
Nope. Not actually. I've been busy following anime for quite a while, abstaining Western culture in the process.

D

Deleted member

I’m scared to finish three houses now lmao
Nah play it out. Theoretically, it's very hard to find yourself in an unwinnable situation in most Fire Emblem games. I think the only game that really does it is FE 5.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nah play it out. Theoretically, it's very hard to find yourself in an unwinnable situation in most Fire Emblem games. I think the only game that really does it is FE 5.
I mean I guess if it comes down to it I can try and steamroll with Byleth and Claude.

It’s worked before.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'm kinda 50/50 on a Direct next week revealing a character. Either they wait until after Banjo is out... or they don't. They can kinda do whatever they want.
People were adamant that Joker's trailer would have a new character reveal. That didn't happen.

Yeah, best to expect nothing just in case. They could possibly repeat what they did at E3 and do a double reveal as late as November or December.

D

Deleted member

I mean I guess if it comes down to it I can try and steamroll with Byleth and Claude.

It’s worked before.
You could spend some weeks in auxilary battles to boost your weaker units if you feel your lords aren't enough.

Noipoi

Howdy!
People were adamant that Joker's trailer would have a new character reveal. That didn't happen.

Yeah, best to expect nothing just in case. They could possibly repeat what they did at E3 and do a double reveal as late as November or December.
Every time you tell me to expect nothing I expect even more

D

Deleted member

I guess Three Houses is special in the sense that all of your recruitment happens in Part 1. So there's no late game crutch character like Tiki or Athos if your team isn't broken by endgame snuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Disney+ is just a way for them to wave their ***** and yell "Look! We're a monopoly and you can't do anything about it!" as any new ideas shrivel up and perish in the face of nostalgia bucks and remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom