• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think I’m getting close to the final battle in Three Houses.

Most of my guys are ten levels under the suggested level.

I’m scared.

D

Deleted member

Incase some of you weren’t aware
There was a problem fetching the tweet
And I apologize if this was posted earlier

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
What is this in reference to?
I think I’m getting close to the final battle in Three Houses.

Most of my guys are ten levels under the suggested level.

I’m scared.
How did you manage to get underleveled? What chapter are you on?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, who is this dude who's de-confirming this? Is he like, some leaker, or...? Cause if so, I've never heard of him.
Actually I’m talking about the picture on his post where verge is for sure saying that the female 4chan leak is fake

D

Deleted member

So some chuckle****s at Toei decided the best way to end their kid show celebrating it's last 2 decades was to turn the protag into the ****ing antichrist. Give that dude a raise
What show? Shin chan?
Dunno why people were so keen is disconfirming a vague rumor, it was fun to entertain someone other than the usual choices of Crash, Doomguy, RE, PW, Pikachu...

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
@Blade of Evil's Bane Seriously, I've been in a character crisis recently. I was thinking I would prioritize :ultlink: & :ultroy:, with :ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultcloud: close by, and I haven't even reunited with :ultgreninja: yet...

Bring on the frog.
As someone who is always in character crisis, just do what I do....

Be super stubborn and refuse to drop anyone.

I mean... it’s worked out for me so far... kinda

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Pokémon Spaceworld '97 prototype leak is over a year old and to this day I'm still surprised neither Nintendo or Pokémon Company has taken legal action on it (not that I want them to).

Slime Master

Smash Ace
So I was doing stuff on my island in DQB2 today, and I happened to stumble upon a stack of over 23,000 carved murals. Items are only supposed to stack up to 999.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've reminded myself that the Steven Universe Movie is due to premiere in four days. Meanwhile, DuckTales should be returning by the 12th of September.

There's so little time remaining... I just gotta wait patiently, now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I don't even expect character four in the September Direct. I think we'll get what happened in the February Direct where it'll hint at the Banjo update. Then Banjo gets released and at some point, they release a standalone trailer for fighter four a la Robin's trailer in Smash 4 in like November.

Then December sees Character 4 get released and the final character gets announced in a January Direct, and is released at the end of February.
We are going To get a five second reel of a mature documentary on bears, that’s says banjo soon.
I’m on chapter 19
What route? If it’s blue lions then hoo boy you better kill those mages in two chapters
You dont know him? He made that ark
Ah yes he made my favorite arc in the naruto anime.
One more confirmed VA I found:
Favorite? But that’s not Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom