• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Remember that Switch game I auditioned for?

The team got back to me saying I was denied, but they liked my voice and added me to their list of go-to voice actors. That is for sure a surprised, but a welcome one!

Tagging @Hat N' Clogs ’cause you asked in PMs.
:( Aw, it's a bummer, but still, the fact that you got added to a list IS STILL AMAZING! :D Congrats, my dear friend!

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So before it goes live who's getting buffed an who's getting nerfed?

Buff: :ultpiranha::ultdoc::ultlittlemac:
Nerf: :ultjoker::ultpalutena::ultgreninja::ultgreninja::ultgreninja:

D

Deleted member

:( Aw, it's a bummer, but still, the fact that you got added to a list IS STILL AMAZING! :D Congrats, my dear friend!
aaaaaaaa thanks so muchhhhh

I really hope to be in one of their future productions, so they fact that they thought my audition wasn’t totally crap and added me to a list of voice actors is great.

They actually said they denied me because I sounded to American, which I totally get. The characters in-game speak a different language, so perhaps they were looking for something else.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh yeah, kinda forgot Three Houses was out. Oh well.
Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it.

3hype.png

I cannot sing this game's praises enough.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just bought the fighter pass.

Yes, it took me that long, but I really didn't want to pay extra for Hero and Joker seperately.
I bought the fighter’s pass when Joker came out, knowing full well nobody I wanted was gonna be in it.

And then the jiggy bounced across the floor.

StormC

Smash Hero
I bought it after playing Persona 5 and knowing Joker was enough for the price of admission... along with full confidence that Banjo was coming.

I bought every stinking Smash 4 character, even Corrin, so I can't imagine I wouldn't buy all the characters this time.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I'm excited for Hero to come out. Even if he wasn't one of my most wanted, it gives me a reason to pull the Switch back out and get into Smash again.
Been mostly playing Spider-Man PS4 lately.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I bought the fighter’s pass when Joker came out, knowing full well nobody I wanted was gonna be in it.

And then the jiggy bounced across the floor.
I mean, I thought it was gonna be more like Joker, you know, cool characterd that I didn't really care that much about.

But then when the Hero trailer dropped, I fell in love, and boom, he secured my purchase.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Once I actually get Smash, along with a Switch, I'm most certainly getting the fighter's pass, regardless of the final outcome (Joker's really the only one that's really hit bullseye for me, so far. Hero's cool, I guess, and I can take or leave Banjo)

I'm just one of those people who like a complete experience

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I mean...

Why did Leffen even say that Hero should be banned? He's not even fully out! At least not for some peoples. If worst comes to worst it could happen, but I'm pretty sure it'll pass as peoples figure out the weakness. I think it could be A- tier at least, but nothing more than that.

I think peoples did say the same thing about King Rool if I remember correctly. Yet there wasn't any major explosion or something.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'm buying all the characters regardless. New content is new content.

I still haven't found that DLC character whose really clicked with me the same way Mewtwo and Lucas did (and even then, they were veterans). Not giving up though. Even if my choices are considered unlikely or unpopular, it'd be a shame to walk away from them now.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

And then I continued to be exactly right about that.

StormC

Smash Hero

And then I continued to be exactly right about that.
What characters do you want that aren't Waluigi?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just need to find a way to get WiFi when I move into my new house so I can get internet and buy the Fighters Pass as well.

Otherwise if not I can live without it. In the end its just a game and the bear and bird being in Smash is more then enough to make me happy never the less.

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I haven’t bought the Fighter’s Pass yet, I probably will eventually, but... I’ve practiced Ultimate so little, so I’m not good enough to try miscellaneous characters online... I’m not even completely confident with my main... where does that leave me an opportunity to try new characters like this? If this game had For Fun, I’d definitely try them out on that, but it doesn’t. I’m too lazy to lab, or anything, I just don’t have enough motivation...

Edit: I’m probably way overthinking it, though. I just have to use them in Spirit fights and stuff to have fun, right? They come with nice music, too.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
1564519769955.png

Hero doesn't seem broken to me, people just always overreact to new battle mechanics. It's like when Chrom was top tier because no one was into edgeguarding yet, and then people adapted like normal people. Kind of weird how when attacks connect you gain MP tho.

But like, that's it? Those are the only two characters that would appeal to you? None of the Smash Ultimate newcomers tickle your fancy? Just seems like you're bound to be disappointed with a wishlist like that, lol.
no he's just #1

i literally mentioned 2 more in the same post

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 232994

the closest one that people are talking about right now that would be close to someone i want is doomguy

ryu hayabusa gang stay ignored
Doomguy could happen!

Hayabusa could definitely happen!

Scorpion’s a long shot but there’s hope!

Never, ever give up until the very, very end. That’s my philosophy and it’s never done me wrong before!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Doomguy could happen!

Hayabusa could definitely happen!

Scorpion’s a long shot but there’s hope!

Never, ever give up until the very, very end. That’s my philosophy and it’s never done me wrong before!
i bet you i will lose, so in a way i'll win :secretkpop:

StormC

Smash Hero
no he's just #1

i literally mentioned 2 more in the same post
"The closest one that would be close to what I want" though is not exactly a ringing endorsement.

You need to play some Banjo-Kazooie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom