• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This literally, please... And yet peoples are parodying that he'll be banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned... endless cycle...

Also, is what you said in the last sentence about being unabnned true? Or just joke? Can't tell anymore, damn my mind.
Yeah. My Youtube account was banned since the 18th, but I got it unbanned yesterday after harassing the copyright troll and making him remove the claims.

It's remarkable just how little Youtube offers in that situation. There is zero help for the content creator.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hero definitely ain't top tier dawg.

He doesn't seem to be invulnerable during his recovery. Just catch him flying and dunk him down, doesn't seem hard at all.

StormC

Smash Hero
Something just feels off about how sure everyone is about Doom Slayer. Kinda reminds me of Skull Kid last year.

The fact that he's appeared on like three fake leaks/rumors doesn't help.

D

Deleted member

Yeah. My Youtube account was banned since the 18th, but I got it unbanned yesterday after harassing the copyright troll and making him remove the claims.

It's remarkable just how little Youtube offers in that situation. There is zero help for the content creator.
dude you harassed the copyright troll? can you elaborate?

Shroob

Sup?
Something just feels off about how sure everyone is about Doom Slayer. Kinda reminds me of Skull Kid last year.

The only thing I'm going all in on right now is Capcom.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally got a C-Rank with Berna.

Man, forget reseting when you lost a unit, I'm reseting when I see I didn't got what the rank that I wanted, and guess what, it worked! I got both Berna & Marianne at C-Rank now!

Now, just got to hope I get them sooner rather than later, because if not...
i get friendzone so frequently.gif

Well, I guess I just have the accept the fact that I get friendzon'd in a video game of all places.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

Wait, what? This happened?

This is even more bull**** now. Just what happened to Youtube? 2019 already sucked for Youtube... especially that Rewind of 2018-2019. Is 2019 going to be one of the worst years? 2020?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Inb4 free patched in Assist Trophies are a thing and Doom Slayer is one

NOBODY IS SAFE

ive opened the gates of hell with this havent i

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Give it a week, you're gonna hear everyone screaming that he's a lock cause Doom got ports on Switch.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah, but I feel stopping to work on that for a bit was a good call. I adore that video. Totally worth it if you ask me.

Also, on the topic of doing rough voices, I did this one bear character, (take a wold guess who) and MY THROAT JUST U G H.

I don’t think Heero’s can be as bad as that, but it’s always good to warm up and take breaks.
We do take breaks. It's just hard for scheduling because we have to book a 3hr session and get as many actors done as possible in that time frame.

Once we have our own studio that we don't have to rent out it'll be MUCH easier. But most of Heero's recording sessions last over an hour. He's gotten much better at maintaining it though, as well as raising his voice. You can really tell in ep.3 how much I had to jack up the volume on his recordings because he was so. quiet.

Also thank you. I know our FE video will never have that many views or a following, but I'm damn proud of that one.

What bear was it? Banjo?

D

Deleted member

A lot of people are happy that we're getting Online Tourney Mode. I am too but in an attempt to dispel any potential rage, seeing as no one likes feeling that, I will leave a reminder here that Sakurai did say that the rules are pre-set every time.

So yeah, still a few kinks to work out in the Online Department.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
A lot of people are happy that we're getting Online Tourney Mode. I am too but in an attempt to dispel any potential rage, seeing as no one likes feeling that, I will leave a reminder here that Sakurai did say that the rules are pre-set every time.

So yeah, still a few kinks to work out in the Online Department.
>get in a 64 man tourney
>takes like an hour to reach finals
>you're almost there
>opponent is on last stock, you have the advantage
>suddenly you see this

untitled.png

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
dude you harassed the copyright troll? can you elaborate?
Nothing illegal or doxxing.

I persisted with Youtube until they turned over the specific DMCA complaint and who made it. We used that to find who it was and find a vague business listing where we could get a phone number he might actually answer. I emailed every email associated with the company I could find while my brother called their sales line (pretty sure it's a fake number) and the number we'd found. Finally got a hold of him and insisted he remove every copyright claim he'd made. He obliged.

Youtube did jack **** throughout the process and had the guy never answered us, we'd still be banned.

Wait, what? This happened?

This is even more bull**** now. Just what happened to Youtube? 2019 already sucked for Youtube... especially that Rewind of 2018-2019. Is 2019 going to be one of the worst years? 2020?
They're finally gaining competitors and slowly losing their content creators to those other platforms. None of them are as big for obvious reasons, but this could be like Facebook where "too big to fail" eventually becomes "who still uses that?"

D

Deleted member

>get in a 64 man tourney
>takes like an hour to reach finals
>you're almost there
>opponent is on last stock, you have the advantage
>suddenly you see this

View attachment 233002
Hmmm. Perhaps if the internet is bad. A lot of the complaints about the Online play "not working" are a result of people not wanting to admit that their internet isn't good after all.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
People are calling him a lock?
Deadass?
Yyyyyyyyyup

If anything I personally see the “Oh yeah” when asked about Smash as a deconfirm as otherwise that would break NDA but that’s just me

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just beat Banjo-Tooie 100%. Canary Mary may not have been as frustrating as I remember, but she was still a pain in the butt. (and the hand - thank goodness you can pause during the race) Grunty was a cakewalk by comparison. I'm glad that I decided to replay Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie - both of them hold up really well.

Now the only Rare N64 title on the Xbox 360 that I haven't played yet is Perfect Dark. I've never played that game before, even on the Nintendo 64, so I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about. (at some point - I also need to get through my Switch backlog, my 3DS backlog, my PS3 backlog...)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Before I go to bed, I just want to share this great soundtrack I just found.
Check it you when/if you can, it's really relaxing. :4kirby:

On that said, have a good night!

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'd like to, but I don't know if this game will end up being the 5th dissapointing Fire Emblem title I've played after Radiant Dawn's release.
The only disappointing thing about this game is that cover art.

Everything else is pure gold.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
It's already happening dude lol. That's what I mean.
I started getting a feeling it might happen a few weeks ago, but it’s by no means a pick I feel 100% comfortable with. It’s more of a “I can totally see it happening” type of pick.

The fake rumors aren’t making me think it’s likely, but even then, there were likely tons more that had Banjo or piggybacked with Dragon Quest.

Either way, I think Doom Slayer should be considered a contender, regardless of fake leaks. I didn’t think that way before, but I do now.

D

Deleted member

Nothing illegal or doxxing.

I persisted with Youtube until they turned over the specific DMCA complaint and who made it. We used that to find who it was and find a vague business listing where we could get a phone number he might actually answer. I emailed every email associated with the company I could find while my brother called their sales line (pretty sure it's a fake number) and the number we'd found. Finally got a hold of him and insisted he remove every copyright claim he'd made. He obliged.

Youtube did jack **** throughout the process and had the guy never answered us, we'd still be banned.

They're finally gaining competitors and slowly losing their content creators to those other platforms. None of them are as big for obvious reasons, but this could be like Facebook where "too big to fail" eventually becomes "who still uses that?"
Ah, I see. Sorry for asking, haha. You were vague and I was a little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom