• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, you kids think that video was funny?

>______________>

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
instead of spamming in this thread, why not use your time more productively.

If you plan on going to 0c3... "which i think most of you are" please register here

http://www.nealpro.com/oc3/

I know people like Romeo, Lucky and Mango really want to go and havent done so.

just for your information, if you don't register and you come, the fee is $100. Better do so!!

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
LoL Fuuuck. I hate contributing to spam, but this was completely a "Hugo" line.

Good job stealing my material mike YYYYYYY
If you want, you can take me to court and sue me for use of your trademarked phrase. Oh wait, I think I would win cuz it's not trademarked. Sorry Hugo, I tried really hard to help you out.

$ick

Smash Lord
wow Phabian putting up a match where it was my first tourney. Good **** a by the way last time i played you didnt you get four stock LOL BasUra
Isn't it annoying when people bring up **** that could only happen at ones first tournament? ;)

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
mango call me when you can serious i need to talk to you its about disneyland were going this sunday

6th Sense

Smash Lord
That is P BoDy's brother ftw.
Btw.. Play me in tournament.
Sure. I'll be going to S&C a lot this summer. m2 ditto MM:)?

Isn't it annoying when people bring up **** that could only happen at ones first tournament? ;)
Like when I beat Alex's marth in that one match then started bragging lol!! Those were the days =)

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow Phabian putting up a match where it was my first tourney. Good **** a by the way last time i played you didnt you get four stock LOL BasUra
noooo calm down
your first tournament was my first tournament, in luigi's garage
i remember loseing to your luigi
no johns on getting worked by arash's bowser
and naw i think it was a 3 stock, my first match of the day
thanks for the warmup =]

My Roy 4 stocked Fabians Peach so I think I should have Roy as my 2ndary cuz Fabian says hes pretty good
wtf it was no 4 stock, it was a 1 stock, i'll give you a 2stock though because you were messing around that last stock
my doc zero-death'd your fox ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom