• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoo

Smash Champion
aesis is a noob. He had neal's mod power for a second and gave it up. Big mistake

emerican

Smash Ace
first off... G'****IT missed it again

2nd, jay has already been crowned 'king of the noobs' by ROFL and myself.

3rd, aesis ur gay, nobody 'retires'... we'll make you play still ^^

REL

Smash Apprentice
I seriously came on here to be like I should ask when the new rankings are coming up...
And here they are. So where are those links to old rankings? I don't even remember who was on the last one...

I lied. But it would still be nice. Also I like how every time a new ranking comes out someone makes a huge showing the tournament before. DC/Boa then ROFL/Mango, now San Diego... I think people do it on purpose.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I just want to make it known how I ranked it this time.

1-21 was ranked on the basis of skill, with the exception of champ.
22-25 was ranked on the basis of comedy...with 25th being the biggest joke.

Just giving you some insight on how I do these things.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion

Emerican should be on it more than lucky. no offense to joey, but emerican doesnt lose to me and mcrusty =P

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
HAHAHA...jk jk...
Props to you for being pro skills...
Props to ur car for getting u to the tournaments =D
I need some good falco practice so what tourneys u gonna be at?
O and i think $ick and mecko stopped by ur place after our small tourney lol...

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Emerican should be on it more than lucky. no offense to joey, but emerican doesnt lose to me and mcrusty =P
i think i should be on the rankings for beating lucky 3 times and beating luigi last time i played him....but hey....thats how it goes hahahhahaha see not good to point fingers :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Maybe if Joe did other stuff besides get drunk and post Myspace bulletins, he would be on the list. :O

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
u guys obviously have not seen the criteria yet as you are still arguing who should or shouldnt be on. here it is one more time.

Maybe if Joe did other stuff besides get drunk and post Myspace bulletins, he would be on the list. :O
LOLLLLLLLLLLL hes got a point joe.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
i think i should be on the rankings for beating lucky 3 times and beating luigi last time i played him....but hey....thats how it goes hahahhahaha see not good to point fingers :p
So ummm, Joes beaten me once and Ive been him how many times?
No johns about "I beat you the last time we played". It was your first time regardless, I got this next time.
~_^

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
So ummm, Joes beaten me once and Ive been him how many times?
No johns about "I beat you the last time we played". It was your first time regardless, I got this next time.
~_^
u_U hahahaha my *****....i kno huh u beat me when we first started playing lol next time though wel c ^_~

emerican

Smash Ace
thanks kira, i appreciate that... BUT
only problem i see in putting me in the lower part of the rankings is that i've never played any of those guys in tournament so its kinda hard to say "oh emerican should take evil nem, or pbody or whoever's spot" because we've never played.
the way i see it is i always get ****ed over in the bracket and play a bunch of nobodys or i play top 5 people, like edrees or DSF 1st or 2nd round.. its not like im losing to bad people, im just getting good *** people in bracket..

p.s. Jay is king of the noobs... Jay for top 25, again.

$ick

Smash Lord
thanks kira, i appreciate that... BUT
only problem i see in putting me in the lower part of the rankings is that i've never played any of those guys in tournament so its kinda hard to say "oh emerican should take evil nem, or pbody or whoever's spot" because we've never played.
IMO Luigi > Emerican. It's nothing personal of course. In our friendlies we split the matches, but the best I do against Luigi is get 2 stocked lol...

PandaX

Smash Lord

lmfao HugS.

emerican

Smash Ace
IMO Luigi > Emerican. It's nothing personal of course. In our friendlies we split the matches, but the best I do against Luigi is get 2 stocked lol...
luigi is good no doubt, but if you look at our tio results... they're almost identical.. both of us losing to good *** people (ken.. dsf.. etc) and both of us losing to palmdale guys, lol.

again, you cant really justify saying "because i split with you in some friendlies means that this guy is better than you" it just boils down to, next time we're at a tournament, hopefully we get lucky and run into eachother in bracket.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Danny and David are always too serious in their posts :p

I don't expect another update for a while, considering the number of summer tournaments there are right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom