• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
Oscar deserves that spot he has beaten good people and i played alot Falcos and hes one of the smartest Falcos i played in Socal So thats why i do so good on Falcos
dats why you lost 2 snap a non ranked player in norcal!!!.....righhhht ...oh but your gooD against falco!!!! LMAO =P...nd his main is like game n watch lol

Knivez

Smash Ace
yea lets not talk trash about other people.

I mean, i **** romeo but you dont hear me go on bragging about it.

Did i say i **** romeo already?

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
dats why you lost 2 snap a non ranked player in norcal!!!.....righhhht ...oh but your gooD against falco!!!! LMAO =P...nd his main is like game n watch lol
This is why I refuse to join round table, they all put down each other & get into smash arguements lol.

I wish I could find a crew like pdale, how they all support each other no matter what ^^

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman

snap's main is falco, he just also has a ridiculously good GW that took a match off HugS.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
oscar remember last time we played in tourney and u were like play me in tournament and i 3-0ed u ^_^

LuCKy

Smash Master
This is why I refuse to join round table, they all put down each other & get into smash arguements lol.

I wish I could find a crew like pdale, how they all support each other no matter what ^^

lol just because danny wanted you in dosent mean all of us would have wanted you,but wow i was looking on youtube the other day and somehow found some mcdonalds tray slide video and the guy in there looked a lot like you oscar lol if it was you wow did you smack that little girl:laugh: good sh*t

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Neal should be on the list because without him there would be no results.

And you're all scrubs.

Love from NorCal!

Who's up for a Smash Spelling Bee? Half of you will get eliminated on "Sheek"

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
lol just because danny wanted you in dosent mean all of us would have wanted you,but wow i was looking on youtube the other day and somehow found some mcdonalds tray slide video and the guy in there looked a lot like you oscar lol if it was you wow did you smack that little girl:laugh: good sh*t
Hahaha that was my older brother.

Someone tell me why mike haze & Jay are using them fighting words on me? lol

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao this has to be best thing lucky has ever written

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
i Never played that guy in tourney never even heard about him david you are dumb Wait so who is that guy. Little kids opening there mouf when they dont know anything LOL by the way edgar hitting that kid on the slide was ****en hilarious

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Thread lock hat trick? Socal too good!

Sometimes I'm like, man, the Norcal rankings thread would be more fun with a little bit of trash talk. Then I come to the Socal rankings thread and realize that no, it would not. You guys don't trash talk so much as sling **** like sexually frustrated chimps (which is still entertaining don't get me wrong), except for like HugS and maybe 2 or 3 others. Anyway I still love you Socal seriously. You owe Norcal a visit, I'll even house you.

Deep Norcal vs Deep Socal. I want it.

PS Snap is hella good. He's not ranked because he didn't want to be, but he's been in the top 10 before.

PPS Extra <3 to Superfriends, PDale, Rickety, Arash, anyone who plays Luigi.

Rickety

Peace and Love
<3's to my San Fran tour Guide ~ :]

I was just in San Fran, but I want to go again to play smash this time :] :] :]

<3

---

Bone and Patrick for top 20!
And then after the current top 50 smashers in SoCal move out, I might be able to make it on the list. :]

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol calmmmmmmmmm down none of it is serious we just play around....lol nublet gets mad palmdale is so different hahaha good **** good ****

n oscar i was jus playin lolz next time u call sum1 a noob dont get 3-0ed ^_~

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol calmmmmmmmmm down none of it is serious we just play around....lol nublet gets mad palmdale is so different hahaha good **** good ****

n oscar i was jus playin lolz next time u call sum1 a noob dont get 3-0ed ^_~
yeah i know all of you guys joke around a bunch. and it seems the panelists joke around too by adding all of you for the 21-25 joke list.

there how is that i played a long. XD

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Lol new rankings too good.. except for danimals being number 23... thats dumb.. =}
wow why is my whole crew against lol need to find a new crew LMao. you guys are *******s any way so we should have a crew battle of the power rankings top 25 to 15 against 14 to 1 wow that would just be probly **** LMAO

Nashun

Smash Ace
Danimals still has my controller. Wtf man, that crap was brand new when I let you borrow it. Yeah dude, brand new... =( as in, that was it's first time at a smashfest/tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom