• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I would like to pose the same offer to McCain

except twice

one with fox, one with marth

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If Macd doesnt get ranked this period, imma slap a *****.

And Connor needs to go up, up, up!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Well I'd be down to do this anytime this week. 11-15 will be fun =)

edit - blech everyone is going to be so hard to rank. connor/macd/lovage/me all did well at pats house but we have some bad losses, and somehow fly and hugo didn't do so well but ***** everyone at other tournaments

dont even get me started on 11-15

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
If Macd doesnt get ranked this period, imma slap a *****.

And Connor needs to go up, up, up!
Seriously. Connor and especially Mccain have been ****** hard these past few tournaments.

I think Kira should be top 4 too.

MacD

Banned via Administration
<3 you too chris

this will be an interesting update for sure

oh and get ***** me, i'm going to have to work 7-2 on sats now since the girl who used to do it is pregnant and the doctor said not to work, hopefully though i can convince my boss to let me work 7-11 and that way i can still make it to tournies

HugS™

Smash Lord
Seriously. Connor and especially Mccain have been ****** hard these past few tournaments.

I think Kira should be top 4 too.
LoL I'll be mighty upset if kira gets top 4 after losing to sheridan, jkun, fly, and lovage, simply because he went out of state and performed as expected. Well, less than I expected. I predicted 3rd for kira, and that was when I thought M2k AND Mango would be in attendance. Again, I have a lot of respect for him and his talents. He deserves top 5, but I deserve a move up more, despite my lackluster performance at Pat's house.

However, if we wanna give precedence to last minute performances, then my a** shoulda been 3rd after Active Gamers...

so let's be consistent, and not d*** me when I f*** up last minute. I'm better than I was at Pat's house.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
is this going to update soon? I can't wait to see what happens! will I finally live up to my goal?!

Kira-

Smash Champion
I lost to fly, connor, and lovage all before Pat's house lol, before this weekend i was almost certain to go down to 9th. I feel like I played totally different at Pat's, I've never played like that before but I dunno if other people really noticed a change. Anyway my point is that i was playing unusually well at Pats, so it may just be an exception to how well i would normally perform.

and joey always beats me when it counts =( ARgh I thought i could finally do it too, that was the closest i've ever been and i played like such a *** just to lose lol

but anyway, are the panelists down to do the update this thursday (night probably)? Or do we want to wait until after the Grev 4 tournament?

also be on the lookout for arcadian tournament #2, ranked players start practicing those secondaries LOL

Lovage

Smash Hero
OMG can ranked players enter with secondaries? that is so amazing, just when my falco was getting good

p.s. i want to be on the panel this time

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL letting my Ganon participate in an arcadian tournament? Sick!

You guys might as well make this a regular tournament.

Top Bottom