• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

Kira-

Smash Champion
i already don't feel myself anymore so the only hard part is getting better lol

i expect everyone else to quote me and say i still feel myself but no one in the smash community even knows me anymore so they dun know ****. still living in the past.
oh hey guess what, neither do i. it's amazing how we're in the same situation and yet you're the one who doubts me. double standard

*****, I'm sayin if you do get good you'll be feelin yourself

just cuz you don't now don't mean ****
yeah im definitely with plan 9 on this one

Adam M!

Smash Lord
cuz actions speak louder then words

i know it's really easy to misinterpret you because of the way you talk and the total lack of emotion you ever display, but those things are also on you. they're entirely in your control, so if you get older and people still misinterpret you then you gotta start looking in the mirror. so while i think you may be entirely justified in thinking people shouldn't think you dun feel yourself, if people still look at your actions and can also justifiably think otherwise, then maybe you need to change it up. and yes i know the same thing could be said about me, but most of the people who would say the same thing about me aren't analyzing **** nearly as closely as i am

i mean if i gave the same script for you and mango to say (i am better than everyone in this room, and have it factually be true), if mango said it everyone would know that while it may be true, it's coming off in a friendly and gregarious way. but if you said it, if people didn't know you they'd probably think you're feelin' yourself

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
on the basis of kira has the prettiest hair in the world I'm gonna say he can feel himself all he wants

and if he doesn't want then macd will probably do it for him

Kira-

Smash Champion
i wonder how many other people think P is as hypocritical as I do

not to mention how often you change what you're "really trying to say"

no, joe is definitely right, since you've gotten better you've become a worse person

it's actually been almost in direct proportion to how much better you've gotten
this and what you just posted are nothing alike

cuz actions speak louder then words
this had nothing to do with what came after it (it's what we call a P-ism)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
One quick question:

How many tournaments do I have to go to in a single update period so I'm viable to be ranked?

oh hey guess what, neither do i. it's amazing how we're in the same situation and yet you're the one who doubts me. double standard
Why the hell do you care so much about what others think of you on the boards? It's really not that serious.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i wonder how many other people think P is as hypocritical as I do
so why don't you man up and call me out on it in a mature and logical way (see pockyd if you need help) if you really feel like that

instead you just whine like you're on your period and do exactly what kouryuu says: care a lot about how you are perceived

this and what you just posted are nothing alike

this had nothing to do with what came after it (it's what we call a P-ism)
why should they be? does one mean the other is wrong? no, of course not.

"since you've gotten better you've become a worse person"

and

"actions speak louder than words"

WOW TOTAL CONTRADICTION I DON'T EVEN

honestly, i have reread your post over and over again and the only conclusion i can come up with is you simply dont' know what contradiction means

guess you shoulda stayed in cal poly (see, i can indirectly insult you too!)

DJMirror

Smash Master
"I treat my ***** like a atm card"

i'm going to look for that thizzle dance song

that **** was funny when i first heard of it

Adam's combo video should be called "Get figured out"

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
who in socal smokes? anyone wanna blaze up the night before pat's? :-D

edit/ and who in the not top-3 of socal's PR wants a MM at pat's?

edit2/ and not hugs since he's pretty much top 3 even if he isn't on there right now

but even if hugs were top 3, and lucky were 4, i still wouldn't MM lucky. so not Mango, zhu, lucky, and hugs. anyone ELSE want a mm? :D

Adam M!

Smash Lord
who in socal smokes? anyone wanna blaze up the night before pat's? :-D

Me me me

i am neighborhood p and yes i also would like to smoke

my fox and sheik would like mms with you. any dollar amount you want is fine

Kira-

Smash Champion
@ P

I meant that the "actions speak louder than words" didn't have anything to do with what YOU wrote after it. The next two paragraphs you wrote were about how words can be misinterpreted depending on how they're delivered. I'm pretty sure you weren't talking about your actions either, because your actions contradict your words a lot, like the whole telling me not to feel myself when you've been a great example of that. Joe kinda misunderstood me in the other thread when i was talking about me trolling him; I was being sarcastic to show how dumb it is to say "oh we're just trolling b/c it's fun" to get out of everything.

But I'm pretty over it, because no matter what I say it's just going to get thrown back at me with "it's not that serious" or just cause i'm getting trolled or proving your point or some typical thing like that. Whenever you're called out on something you just throw it back into this endless loop of arguments that ensures that you can never be wrong. So yeah i wont be responding anymore

edit2/ and not hugs since he's pretty much top 3 even if he isn't on there right now

but even if hugs were top 3, and lucky were 4, i still wouldn't MM lucky. so not Mango, zhu, lucky, and hugs. anyone ELSE want a mm? :D
Let's MM. $5 3/5 sound good?

Kira-

Smash Champion
i couldn't imagine P teaming with kouryuu loool

...not that i can imagine what you're trying to imagine. btw you sounded like joe lol. "nah dude"

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Me and neighborhood P definitely do.

You seem like a cool guy, so Ill probably mm you too
Cool. $ amount depends on how much money i have when we get over there. tai's charging us all AN ARM AND A LEG FOR GAS ****IT TAI. I KNOW YOU'LL SEE THIS

chris, you forgot someone
omg finally i get to hang out with you and smoke!!! it's about time ***** since we been waiting to play since oc3 and ****

and wait, i forgot who for what?

Me me me

i am neighborhood p and yes i also would like to smoke

my fox and sheik would like mms with you. any dollar amount you want is fine
ok. like i said $ amount depends on how broke i am when we get over there.

Let's MM. $5 3/5 sound good?
Sure. I'm not positive about the $5 but at least $3 should work. if i CAN do 5 i'll do it. **** sheik.

@everyone: I'm not sure who is housing AZ before and during the tournament but I would like to try and get MMs done outside of the tournament since sometimes finding a free TV is a pain in the ***.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Cool. $ amount depends on how much money i have when we get over there. tai's charging us all AN ARM AND A LEG FOR GAS ****IT TAI. I KNOW YOU'LL SEE THIS.
i'm not determining gas prices at all

it's 100% my mom

i was actually arguing with her the other day to get her to charge you guys less

Kira-

Smash Champion
Sure. I'm not positive about the $5 but at least $3 should work. if i CAN do 5 i'll do it. **** sheik.
sure, the price doesn't matter i just want to play everyone. i've also been working on a lot of other characters recently so i can use someone else if you get tired of sheik.

kouryuu - of course if you go to two small tournaments and don't beat anyone notable don't expect to be on it. They have to be somewhat substantial in terms of turnout and level of competition. but im sure you knew that already.

So for example, a 15 man Chapman tournament or an 11-entrant Santa Ana tournament can only help you so much, although it will still count towards the two tournament minimum. But if one of those tournaments is Pat's house and you happen to do amazing at that tournament then you can be considered for the PR. Glad you're coming back =)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
@ P

I meant that the "actions speak louder than words" didn't have anything to do with what YOU wrote after it.
it wasn't supposed to. i sure hope you feel stupid for trying to call me out on something that you simply misunderstood so i won't compound the issue. i'll let you slunk away. (curb reference.)

because your actions contradict your words a lot, like the whole telling me not to feel myself when you've been a great example of that.
I bolded the key word for you to show how, once again, you make no sense. step it up dude. i really shouldn't have to connect the dots for you here, but i wouldn't be surprised if i had to

seriously, you don't even know what a contradiction is! it reminds me of that seinfeld scene when kramer doesn't know what a write-off is. that scene is great.

you're basically holding me hostage for the person i was six months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months ago. maybe you don't, but some people DO change.

Whenever you're called out on something you just throw it back into this endless loop of arguments that ensures that you can never be wrong. So yeah i wont be responding anymore
LOL what are you talking about? maybe a year or so ago -- i don't even know. when is the last time we did this? no idea. all i know is THIS time, and you are RIDICULOUSLY off-base, and instead of facing that reality, all you're doing is repeating the same crap EVERY SINGLE POST. really not impressed.

Top Bottom