• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
can we just postpone the mm? this thread is redic. most of it is about the commentary instead of how badly baka is gonna get *****. i dont think he understands the sd hype. hyprid got beat by it.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
lol kinda funny how there's so much "hype" for a mm that's not going to happen... baka made it clear he's not playing after the tourney, and Lanstar said

I'm just letting you guys know, if you try to force me to do it before singles bracket, I will refuse.
soooooo

chill out

lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
baka just wants hype that won't be there after the tourney

between events would be the best time, and we could show the other communities we have hype too

if it's really gonna go down like that, we just run lanstar's bracket fast and once he's out, we do the MM

though i don't get why he won't do it between, it really is the best time to do it, especially hype wise, and there won't be any "i'm not warmed up" or "i'm too tired from singles bracket" johns

MacD

we could do a hyped mm too jun if you like

i mean idk how much hype there will be for my pelda beating you... but hey, you never know ;)

Jun.

Smash Lord
soon. soon enough MacD....

I'll do it sometime this spring quarter. Must get my secret characters back into shape. Wouldn't want "that video" to happen again.

=[

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Soooooooooo

Lanstar please explain why you want our mm to happen later than sooner. macd and i have actually given good reason to do it between events, and you were the one who asked for it. there is all this hype (i think) about this money match going to happen, and to be honest it's probably more hype than us if we meet in tournament. that said, don't rig the bracket so that we play first round or whatever, cause that'd be equally stupid.

All this **** talk and then the mm won't happen? i was actually starting to look forward to this, moreso than the tournament proper.

What the ****.

DJMirror

Smash Master
<Censor dodging in the picture>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL This is pretty gold

Alan all of your posts is soooooo amazing

*all the customers at work are looking at me weird because I can't stop laughing at that post*

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I wish. I'd be able to see Mccain and Fly and all my other Socal cuties.

I'LL BE THERE IN SPIRIT. Spam downsmash and call someone a ***** for me ^_~

MacD

you get loud???? that'll be a site to see

as for PR stuff

oscar, wanna help me do the PR? i'm sure we can make this one quicker than normal, the hardest part will be who to take off/put on at the bottom

and anyone who thinks they should be on let us know your wins/loses this period, cause it looks like we are gonna kick off at least fiction and shiergami for not coming to anything, maybe more

and should we wait one more week? see if mike haze deserves to be ranked???

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol um, if my opinion matters, i'd like to have the pr updated now, like before mike's tournament, since now's the time you guys said you'd do it a few weeks ago. i talked to johnny yesterday too and he said he'd like to get it done before this week ends, like before saturday.

also, this is just a thought/suggestion, but what about fly helping out with the pr? he seems to have been to almost all the socal tourneys this period, save a couple of festizzio's, so his input might be valuable. and, he seems like a pretty sharp/smart guy in general.

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
I wonder where oscar's going to be, now that he's got the magic back :O

I think 12-20 is going to be ridiculously stupid to rank, but with so many players dropping off, I expect to see baka and Sung there.

Top Bottom