• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i always manage to live in the most horrible places to smash dude. 'sall good.

one day, like 50 years from now, riverside is gonna be smash central. You'll see!

D

Deleted member

updating soon

if u get ranked 16-20 please **** and don't get *****

D

Deleted member

yeah man

we all miss u :c

do socal proud though and **** the midwest for us

baka4moé

Smash Champion
good stuff 24! **** i was hoping so badly to get spot 20 =[. i've still got a long way to go, and a lot to learn. watch out for me next period!

MasterC

Smash Ace
SoCal!!

Anyone trying to smash over the next couple of days?!? My friend and I are melee players from WA and we're gonna b in LA tonight until new years (probably hollywood but we're mobile)

Hit me up via text/call if any fests pop up or you just want to randomly smash near LA 253 359 6653

joeplicate

Smash Master
^ it'll work!

keys in the batmobile rofl

also, reading the first page of posts made me nostalgic for the old days
can you put up the old lists at all, or get a mod to copy/paste the post's edit history?

SoCal!!

Anyone trying to smash over the next couple of days?!? My friend and I are melee players from WA and we're gonna b in LA tonight until new years (probably hollywood but we're mobile)

Hit me up via text/call if any fests pop up or you just want to randomly smash near LA 253 359 6653
someone NEEDS to hook up masterc. chillest negro i know

Top Bottom