• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
castlevania 1 was a good game. dracula was kind of dissapointing though. and by that i mean he went from ****ing hard to ****ing easy/tedious relatively quick.

LuCKy

Smash Master
atlussss!!! go with me to joes tomorrow lol the bus from warner center leaves at like 4 30 or something

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Castlevania 3 is incredible, you should get on that. Castlevania as a series probably has the best music except for Final Fantasy and possibly Chrono.

bbb

Smash Champion
castelvania 2 had bloody tears

**** that game

it came back in super castelvania 4 though, which is a bomb game

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im doing 3 next. i kinda want to find a hack for simons quest, because im sure there is one, that fixes the stupid of the game. but i dont know if it will even be worth it then.

and speedrunning makes games not fun for me

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Castlevania 3 is incredible, you should get on that. Castlevania as a series probably has the best music except for Final Fantasy and possibly Chrono.
Did you ever have the pleasure of playing castlevania 2?

i want to fly down to socal sometime during winter break, i need an idea of when i should go. i dont care at all for a tournament, the reason im going is so i can practice to be ready for tournaments, i just want to go for like 3 or 4 days and play friendlies the entire time. if i dont have a guaranteed ride to and from the airport this time tho its over lol, last time i almost couldnt make my flight.

Atlus8

Smash Master
i want to fly down to socal sometime during winter break, i need an idea of when i should go. i dont care at all for a tournament, the reason im going is so i can practice to be ready for tournaments, i just want to go for like 3 or 4 days and play friendlies the entire time. if i dont have a guaranteed ride to and from the airport this time tho its over lol, last time i almost couldnt make my flight.
Maybe Dunskies would take you up on that offer! He has a nice place of his own with Lovage and I going there almost every week!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Attention Socal Melee (and others who need housing for R3 I suppose):

I have housing for R3 if anybody wants it at my place in Novato, which is about 30 min north of the venue in a spacious house. Please let me know if your car needs housing, as I need to make plans for the weekend fairly soon.

Also, I can only house you if I have met you personally or you are coming with such a person who can vouch for you.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Speaking of R3, is there anybody in Socal who plans on going who has an open space in their car? I haven't been able to find a ride, but I really want to go.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Also, if anybody is bored and willing to drive to Claremont, I'm free pretty much anytime this month.

Anybody who is willing to do so would need to bring a Melee disc, a memory card, and a Gamecube, two AA batteries, or a Wii-mote.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I'm sure you can get people to come to your house instead. Anyways, I'm down to smash tomorrow any time.
the first problem is that my mom doesn't want a lot of people over again
second, i'd rather drive to somewhere to play people i don't get to play all the time

but failing that, a nice homely 805 smashfest is always possible

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Also, if anybody is bored and willing to drive to Claremont, I'm free pretty much anytime this month.

Anybody who is willing to do so would need to bring a Melee disc, a memory card, and a Gamecube, two AA batteries, or a Wii-mote.
so that means fly has a wii, a gamecube controller, and a dead wiimote. hahaha :(

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Fly, I might be able to smash this saturday or sunday. Would you be interested/ perhaps able to house me saturday night?
The thing is I want to go to R3 this weekend. If I can't get a ride, I could do this, but I probably wouldn't know until late Thursday night or Friday morning.
so that means fly has a wii, a gamecube controller, and a dead wiimote. hahaha :(
Yeah.

Top Bottom