• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
the first problem is that my mom doesn't want a lot of people over again
second, i'd rather drive to somewhere to play people i don't get to play all the time

but failing that, a nice homely 805 smashfest is always possible
smash at richards thurs+friday

lets gooo
i might go to your house tomorrow

joeplicate

Smash Master
ok, cool

or we could even leave from richard's if that would be better (closer) for everybody

i didn't see that stuff earlier for some reason
oscar that sounds good
then we'll leave for D's wed night or thursday or something

miguel, richard's house is really better, because he doesn't have a little sister with school still, plus it's closer for you
but this all sounds like good stuff

Lovage

Smash Hero
omg i finally did 4 lovejumps

the 2 year curse has been broken
i can't believe i never realized how easy it is if you use knee or stomp

silly me

pockyD

Smash Legend
er so what did you mean by 4 in a row? did you get back on the stage and do it again 3 times or something?

because if it's just the dash attack fall-off thing, that's pretty easy to do

Lovage

Smash Hero
no i walljumped 4 times on the edge of FD without touching the ground, starting with a dash attack momentum drop (the best and easiest way to ride the wall without losing any height)

you have to do an aerial in between each one so it stops your momentum and you can DI back to the edge. at first i thought the fastest one was the best, but for whatever reason knee seems to be the best, i guess this is why scar uses it when he scarjumps on yoshi's story

i had only been able to do 3 for a long time until today when i did 4 a few times using knee and uair and stomp instead of bair

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
So like my friend's controller is like... I'd like to think about to ***** or something.
It seems used up, the Control Stick is all sluggish and stuff.
Like I don't know how to explain it unless you've experienced it.
I just want to see if I can fix it (When I get the Triwing) due to it being Orange.

But yeah if any of you could help me out in how to fix this it would be much appreciated. =D

pockyD

Smash Legend
the color doesn't affect the guts

aside from the silver one's shoulder button gap being malformed, but that's still not technically part of the guts

Top Bottom