• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
me and s2j are going to make a melee crew

so far it's
me
s2j

if we get another person then we'll have THREE
then we will get dunkies once he's good

then we can money match other crews like 8-bit

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i think its muskEteers. like they wield muskets. honestly though in their movies all i see them doing is sword fighting. they never shoot anyone

DJMirror

Smash Master
me and s2j are going to make a melee crew

so far it's
me
s2j

if we get another person then we'll have THREE
then we will get dunkies once he's good

then we can money match other crews like 8-bit
I want to join but i'm not good enough yet =(

maybe someday....just someday.......*tears*

Lovage

Smash Hero
cool edge cancel with falco on yoshi's story

if you run off one of the side platforms (or waveland off) and side-b backwards, and use the second shortest phantasm, you will edge cancel off the same platform. you can do this back and forth and it looks really cool (but if you mess up while going away from the stage u die)

the trick is using the correct phantasm. falco has 5 total lengths, use the second shortest one (press b one frame after the shortest one, no more no less)

how i would use this to trick someone: run off the center stage, shine turnaround, jump up and waveland backwards off the side platform, phantasm towards the stage, edge cancel and then do a bair or dair to hit them

DJMirror

Smash Master
cool edge cancel with falco on yoshi's story

if you run off one of the side platforms (or waveland off) and side-b backwards, and use the second shortest phantasm, you will edge cancel off the same platform. you can do this back and forth and it looks really cool (but if you mess up while going away from the stage u die)

the trick is using the correct phantasm. falco has 5 total lengths, use the second shortest one (press b one frame after the shortest one, no more no less)

how i would use this to trick someone: run off the center stage, shine turnaround, jump up and waveland backwards off the side platform, phantasm towards the stage, edge cancel and then do a bair or dair to hit them
does this work with fox as well?

Kira-

Smash Champion
yeah that falco thing is amazing lol

i can't use it yet but i will someday. yoshi's story is the best stage ever

Lovage

Smash Hero
yoshi's story is the funnest stage for falco, maybe ill make a tech skill vid there someday to show off some tricks

FLY QUOTE OF THE DAY
(10:41:38 PM) chibiinuits: I got a B once.

Lovage

Smash Hero
does anyone in socal have recording equipment?
i was thinking of making a real tech skill vid, but i would wanna borrow someone's equipment for 1-2 days

message me lingbling6

festizzio

Smash Champion
does anyone in socal have recording equipment?
i was thinking of making a real tech skill vid, but i would wanna borrow someone's equipment for 1-2 days

message me lingbling6
I have a gamebridge, all you need is a vcr and blank tapes.

Or I think you can just record straight to it, probably can

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
not really. all you gotta do is go home put in the tape and let your computer record. I actually think vhs is better because it's less prone to fail on you/lag up.

Top Bottom