• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

LuCKy

Smash Master
Round Table vs 8-bit

alright atlus you *** lol im pretty sure i got all of round table to come to klap trap this sunday

where you at ****er?!

Round Table

mango - various *i bet 5 we wont need him*

me - fox :D

DC - marth/fox

Pbody - falco

danimals. . . .hes got this lol

vs

8-bit

atlus

j666

nes

morb

larry

that was the deal right? lol 5 bucks a piece

get them to come! i mean if i can get these ****in retired *** smashers to come,you should be able to get jesson,morb n nes to come since they can make it by bus lol

embracethe12

Smash Lord

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
Not really.
I just didn't want to say wow to the video without anything else.
I just said Chap-stick cuz I was putting some on. =D

DJMirror

Smash Master
i get a warning from the ender for saying powerpuff girls is better then spongebob?

love you ender

SuperRad

Smash Master
powerpuff girls *****
i was all about that **** back in the day

one of the best shows i remember watching as a kid was the muppet show. ive rewatched a few episodes recently and they are incredibly smart. good slapstick and absurd humor, appropriate for all ages.

Atlus8

Smash Master
alright atlus you *** lol im pretty sure i got all of round table to come to klap trap this sunday

where you at ****er?!

Round Table

mango - various *i bet 5 we wont need him*

me - fox :D

DC - marth/fox

Pbody - falco

danimals. . . .hes got this lol

vs

8-bit

atlus

j666

nes

morb

larry

that was the deal right? lol 5 bucks a piece

get them to come! i mean if i can get these ****in retired *** smashers to come,you should be able to get jesson,morb n nes to come since they can make it by bus lol
Wow f**k face! S#!+ is in two days! You couldn't tell me this ahead of time? I'll try to bring them, but no promises!

LuCKy

Smash Master
alright well im going for sure.mango said eh but we all know hes coming lol

danny said hes gonna request the day off.so im positive hell get the day off since he dosnt like the video store anymore lol

pbody told me hell come but hes MR. flake so everyone go message him on facebook and myspace to go! if he comes then dc is coming for sure n david ***** :D

atlus- my bad ****er lol i just found out theyd come last night or i wouldve told you sooner

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
One of my roommates is in tears because the Trojans lost.

I'm just flat out apathetic because I'm used to Tennessee underachieving every year and 7-4 would have been great for us.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
A few people from Arizona are going to be in Los Angeles January 9th and 10th. Probably drive up on the 8th. Would anyone be willing to house us for the weekend? It would really help with travel costs. I believe we're driving up from Arizona, so transportation shouldn't be an issue.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
why do arizona people always seem to go places for no particular reason

i guess just to get out of arizona?
I love Arizona, but I love to travel.

We're coming up to LA for a SJC, which is a huge Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. We're expecting 1k+ people show up, since Cali tournaments are always huge. Last one had over 1200 people.

Myself and the driver are the only smashers out of the group though. Not sure if that changes anything.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
couldn't you house with a yugioh player if 1200 people are showing?
From what I've seen, it looks like nearly all of the yugioh players are going to be in hotels, rather than housing people.

Plus I'd rather chill with the smash community, since I'm not actually any good at Yugioh, and most of the yugioh community hates me for some pretty stupid reasons.

Top Bottom