• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
thank god you don't play or care about this game but still feel the need to post here so we get to read your ******** drivel

seriously, go back to SRK you bitter, unsuccessful fa**ot

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
The only reason I still have Smashboards bookmarked is because I unfortunately still love Melee.

Kira-

Smash Champion
That sounds fun, although absurdly time consuming. I might try it.
I'm so down to do that Kira! For sure!
Hahah for sure! Don't underestimate my secondaries! Last time my Ganon and Mario won the crew battle for me! Both Connor and Cameron ***** my Sheik =( that was pretty gay.

That 26 character battle sounds ****ing epic.
Does it go start with Dr. Mario and on or is it you use any character and normally save your best for last and what-not?
Nah, you choose the order (double blind first character). Doc dittos would be pretty boring. And saving your best for last isn't always the best option, as we've now realized after many attemps lol.

it was hidden

ha ha ha
LLOOOllll

kira:

he summons tornados above his controller
(c) futile

lolwut???
lol the way he breaks out of grabs is so fast. if i could do that... man i'd be so much better lol

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
thank god you don't play or care about this game but still feel the need to post here so we get to read your ******** drivel

hey lovage!

we all know he is a bitter ************ sometimes

and he is unsuccessful

and he plays sf4 all the time and rarely comes to melee tournaments

and he never plays with me despite being the closest smasher in my area

but that doesn't mean we should disrespect kouryuu on smashboards! :chuckle:

Adam M!

Smash Lord

two wrongs don't make a right

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I'm relatively close to pasadena

there are a couple people in Arcadia, but i haven't heard from them in a while

bbb

Smash Champion
I hate smash and life and myself

what do I win?

also I try to avoid telling people I play smash

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
ouch .

you know Kouryuu and Plan 9 are representing us very well imo

showing the srk members that smash players are not just good in smash.
Sorry but I don't represent Smash or Socal.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Sorry but I don't represent Smash or Socal.

oh it's cool then

as long you're enjoying melee or sf4 and feels like you did what you wanted to (like getting top 8 at sf4 tournament or beat someone amazing) then by all mean play for yourself not for the smash community or anyone else. other then that i hope you enjoy sf4! i wish sf4 brings back the guard break cuz i think that system force less camping and more hitting.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
Whoever recommended watching The Wire to me: you're a good man.

+rep
im scared to watch the wire
i hear its so good
that any other show you will ever watch wont compare and you'll always be disappointed
it even says so in the wiki page lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
That and the f***en parry! Increase the game speed as well! Only then will the game be legit!
you dont need to increase it.

in super street fighter 4

i wish to have the sf3 parry, the guard break system, the ability to cancel in the middle of your super to do more combo and change grab hitbox
(in sf3 you can only get grab if you're standing, in sf4 you can still get grab even if you're crouching)

i also want the execution command to be more like cvs2 (cvs2 you gotta input the buttons and moments very fast)

I'm asking way too much and it'll never happen

bbb

Smash Champion
I wish there was every game mechanic in everything

the only thing I think sf4 should REALLY do is have a visible stun meter, having to estimate the stun is mad annoying

mio

Smash Ace
the only thing I think sf4 should REALLY do is have a visible stun meter, having to estimate the stun is mad annoying
Agreed. They have this in 3s I don't know why the **** they didn't put it in 4.

And about the whole smash hate... that just goes for every competitive game. Every competitive gamer seems to hate other competitive games that he hasn't played or doesn't like. Street Fighter community hates smash, smash community hates each other, etc.

I don't give a **** about that ****, I think competition is valid no matter what game you apply it to... I have mad respect for the pac-man / donkey kong record setting communities even though I think those games are wack as **** in comparison to the games we have today. But I don't hate.

</drunkpost>

D

Deleted member

i watched the first episode of the wire

im hooked

but have to wait till after finals

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
this isn't spam but i wanna bring it up with anyone in the community if theyre interested in buying any t-mobile fones
i finally was able to get out of my t-mo contract and im moving to verizon
got like 4 t-mo fones for sale
my G1 was going to go to Jkun but he bought another one instead so this little guy needs a home
along with a samsung memoir, sidekick slide scarlet, and a blackberry curve
if your interested in one pm me or hit me up on aim: vihuelaplayer
i'm going to Klap trap so i can give it to you there

Top Bottom