• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
this is wat u do to solve all ur lifes problems. u say all ur friends have better lives? here is how 2 succed like them. follow my instructions very carefully.

first, u put out a job posting on a popular job website like monster.com. make sure its super amazing job, liek 100k per year to massage boobies. rent out a convention center to do the interviews and dress in a suit and talk like some1 educated. when lots of ppl come, make sure to keep the resumes of those that look like u. take photos for records and then do a second round calling them back, but ask for their social security number for "background checks."

second, take the social security number and photo and get a social security card with it. u can tell the gov that you lost it and need a new 1, just keep being persistent and u'll get it. use the card to get a drivers license. use the drivers license to get a credit card. use the credit card 2 buy an international flight. use ur real credit card to buy another ticket for u. so now u have 2 tickets, 1 in ur name and 1 under the job interview guy whose cc u faked.

third, check into the airport under ur id and under his id. board the plane as him. then when ur on the plane, tell the stewardess u need to get off bc u left a very important bag in the waiting area. she will say no but u have to force it. make sure she lets u off. then go to the bathroom, shave off all ur hair, change ur clothes, then board the plane as urself (make sure to check in).

now the plane takes off with 2 ppl checked in, but when it lands only 1 person gets off. boom somewhere over the atlantic u have disappeared. the white house and fbi be like wtf howd u do that pizza guy?? (don't tell them baller told u how, but plz remember who helped u, i may need a favor 1 day).

ur off the gird enjoy ur new life jason bourne.

WHA?

Smash Ace
Lovage!

Could you tell me some stuff about controllers?
1. Is there a faster way to loosen up a control stick other than spinning it really fast for long periods of time?
2. Why do shoulder buttons usually get stuck? My L button is getting stuck to the point where the controller isn't usable anymore and I'm wondering what's causing it. Is it because it's dirty inside, or is something wrong with the spring/rubber etc.
3. Could you bring your Triwing to the tourney this weekend?
hey guy, ill let u use my triwing if u mean tthe NoHo tourny
regardin ur questions
1. play mario partys /let someone play it with ur controller
2. its either gunk in the shoulder buttons, or in the springs, or on the motherboard of controller
so bring a cotton swab or somethin, or just wear n tear issues like the grey pad thingy
ill bring my other screwdriver too, the one for those shoulder button compartments

Kira-

Smash Champion
this is wat u do to solve all ur lifes problems. u say all ur friends have better lives? here is how 2 succed like them. follow my instructions very carefully.

first, u put out a job posting on a popular job website like monster.com. make sure its super amazing job, liek 100k per year to massage boobies. rent out a convention center to do the interviews and dress in a suit and talk like some1 educated. when lots of ppl come, make sure to keep the resumes of those that look like u. take photos for records and then do a second round calling them back, but ask for their social security number for "background checks."

second, take the social security number and photo and get a social security card with it. u can tell the gov that you lost it and need a new 1, just keep being persistent and u'll get it. use the card to get a drivers license. use the drivers license to get a credit card. use the credit card 2 buy an international flight. use ur real credit card to buy another ticket for u. so now u have 2 tickets, 1 in ur name and 1 under the job interview guy whose cc u faked.

third, check into the airport under ur id and under his id. board the plane as him. then when ur on the plane, tell the stewardess u need to get off bc u left a very important bag in the waiting area. she will say no but u have to force it. make sure she lets u off. then go to the bathroom, shave off all ur hair, change ur clothes, then board the plane as urself (make sure to check in).

now the plane takes off with 2 ppl checked in, but when it lands only 1 person gets off. boom somewhere over the atlantic u have disappeared. the white house and fbi be like wtf howd u do that pizza guy?? (don't tell them baller told u how, but plz remember who helped u, i may need a favor 1 day).

ur off the gird enjoy ur new life jason bourne.
Baller is hilarious.

JDM

Smash Champion
friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday

See how ann0ying th!s **** is 5WF?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

Top Bottom