• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
hey anybody playin melee in the next days or so like between sat-friday of next week. Ill be in LA and looking for some good friendlies.

253 306 0912 text me or something if u think we could get some games in for melee

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea i dont mind around an hour drive? yea ill be in the 213 or 323 so its not to far but im def down to play i already post me number so u can text me if u want but when i get there ill post some stuff to see whats up. but i go by KAOS and i main mewtwo lol cuz hes the ****ing ****. lol but yea maybe we can arrange a smash fest somewhere or something.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
maybe. I wouldnt mind I wanna get some friendlies in really. I just spent hella money goin to dark musicians tourney in hawaii and kicked wit Pc Chris. but yea i only play mewtwo and falcon and i main mewtwo i just play falcon cuz its an FDT rule u must play falcon lol whatever.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
my doc is ****.
he combos with b-up cancels, and i do b-up cancels out of sheild to prevent sheild pressure.
but that's all lol, my doc isn't really ****. =[

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea lol falcon is hella fun for real. I almost always just enjoy kneeing ppl and I really dont know why lol. ps marth is a ***** lol. haha man I wish i had of joined smash boards hella earlier cuz then I wouldnt be a smash noob and would have more posts ans stuff lol. Now ppl just think ill suck and my pic is m2 lol. but mine is **** lol.

emerican

Smash Ace
i know i was there.. micky called me when he found out about the venue change and i told him the tourney was gonna be a joke. i booked it as soon as i saw the 2 room house that smelt like a giant rabbit cage.. **** DAT!

-edit they told us that it was gonna be all brawl too, so i left.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hahaha, i remember going home from sick's house and the living room smelling like total **** because his dog took a crap everywhere

never smelled dog **** that was that bad

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
I never tried him.
Sniper is really good for beginners. Assasination ftw
Skeleton King is flippin awesome, especially in wtf mode
its pretty much the same thing, except instead of using long range to not aggro, you use fire arrows. and instead of assassination you get stealth and burst damage, and instead of feeding like a ***** you just run away.
-weather rain

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
**** my practicing against cowboys paidoff Lol i just took a tournement over here with like 25 ppl didn't lose once....**** TEXAS!

Top Bottom