• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
its a parental thing. being 15 it's like, "you can't go anywhere that's not 30 minutes away."

It basically takes away more than half of the tournaments that are going to happen until i get a car in a year.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Now I feel like crap because I can't go. D:
Same here man

its a parental thing. being 15 it's like, "you can't go anywhere that's not 30 minutes away."

It basically takes away more than half of the tournaments that are going to happen until i get a car in a year.
lol, I'm basically in the exact same situation.

1. My parents most likely won't let me go all the way to Oxnard (2 hours from where I live) by myself unless its with family.

2. They dont trust anyone whom they/I have never met before.

3. Everywhere I go, my family insists that I bring my brother. In this case, he will get bored immediately because he doesn't play smash at all and is just gonna wait for me while I party hard.

4. They most likely won't let me if the tourney ends really late or if I get a ride from someone and they stay until Sunday. I don't want to make them stay up till 12 to pick me up from whoever brings me home from the tourney.

Then again, I can always lie and say that one of you guys are my friends from summer school. They'll never find out and it's not that big of a deal as long as Im OK.
Or let them go to Universal Studios on the same day of the tourney.XP

These kinda thoughts are normal, I think too much lol
Just thinking about it makes me wanna go even more

I hate being young
=[

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

Same here man lol, I'm basically in the exact same situation. I hate being young=[
No johns, I'm freakin 14 and I've gone pretty dam far without my parents. I've NEVER had parent johns evurrr

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Figuring how connor's turned out, i wouldnt want my kids to go out there by themselves either <.<
Hey, go eat a mutha fackin squirtle ****!

actually, eat a BLASTOISE **** :laugh:

12, my parents let me go out to anywhere I wanna go aslong as I have a ride and I'm safe but if I stay out for longer than 2 nights, they go ballistic.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
pretty sure i havent been home since

thursday

and my mom called me yesterday and said

when i coming home and i said september

^_^

then she said shes gonna buy me clothes

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ****

and im 16 and i went to maryland

**** little kids - hugs

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
you guys are so lucky..
=\

But I've never tried convincing my parents to let me go anywhere 2 hours away without having them bring me or having me bring my brother.

What time does the tourney end?

Top Bottom