• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol, there was a random setup of melee put on pause at aznforce with mario buttraping luigi.
wow, the mario brothers are gay for eachother.
True story.

GSUB

Smash Lord
This guy looks like pc chris.
yeah =_=
I get that like, ALOT (i made a lot one word.. like boolossus)

Me (PC Chris) and DaShizWiz totally teamed up for some friendly maylay doubles.

wait. Who the hell was the peach that I got with Ganon's Up-tilt in in those friedlies ^^^^?
that was jokes
"Who the **** gets hit by that?? You should kill yourself!"

replicate

Smash Lord
wow I just drank a water bottle with the wrapping on the wrong way, so everything is backwards

pat, you and/or mango can probably stay at my house

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i got scared at this tourny because in our first brawl doubles match i entered the tag OBAMA and the random we were playing was like "hahaa are you voting for obama?" and i said "no i cant vote" and hes like "good"

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm already housing nes, I can house a few more as long as you get a ride to/from here. And give me gas money. I live a good 40 minutes from Oxnard though.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i dont think larry told anyone yet but...i played him in tournament yesterday. as kouryuuuuu as my witness, check what happened

i knocked him in the air with utilt....
jumped....

shine turnaround bair

AHH ****
someone tell alex

Top Bottom