• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

embracethe12

Smash Lord
Adam let me come over, I'll bring the Roor ^^

Did anyone know that after you charge sheik's needles you slowly lose them until you have 2 left? How do people not know about this, it's why I always re-charge them when I'm waiting for poke stadium to change or something
j00 know you that you can cancel sheik's needles so that they stay in your hand and when you change to zelda they float in the air. also if you up b they fly with your character.

also you can upb cancel on the side edges of pretty much anystage and grab the edge?
that's pretty hard though.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
j00 know you that you can cancel sheik's needles so that they stay in your hand and when you change to zelda they float in the air. also if you up b they fly with your character.

also you can upb cancel on the side edges of pretty much anystage and grab the edge?
that's pretty hard though.
What do you mean it stays in your hand? Like if you run into someone they'll get hit by needles? lol

Lol I'm pretty sure everyone knew about the vanish thing, but on yoshi's story you can vanish on the side platform and grab the ledge and it looks cool

oOtheTofuOo: there is no point
oOtheTofuOo: in trying to be good in melee
=(

Stop trying to justify playing brawl. Melee is more fun either way

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
there's no point in anything, really. the only point you find is through yourself. if you view melee as simply a game, then of course there's no point.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
What do you mean it stays in your hand? Like if you run into someone they'll get hit by needles? lol

Lol I'm pretty sure everyone knew about the vanish thing, but on yoshi's story you can vanish on the side platform and grab the ledge and it looks cool

=(

Stop trying to justify playing brawl. Melee is more fun either way
i meant that for the platforms. lol
i meant on battlefield dreamland fod etc. you can start the upbcancel on the platforms and grab edge. yoshis works too like you said lol.

no they don't hurt people the needles, but it looks cool and you can argue about EXTRA RANGE with the extended needles from your fingers lol.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
*** you

hope u get stuck in a room with mikehaze

omg that could be the new insult

hahah

but seriously

..... when my tia moves out shes gonna give me a tv

we can play at my house =D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHAHAHAH