• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
80-85 is pretty easy, but the zones and quest lines are actually so good you kinda don't want to breeze thru it all (like i've been doing) my guildmate got server first 85 mage in about 16 hours? something like that.

zooming thru quests gets kinda boring after a while tho, so i like to break it up with archaeology and BGs (being 84 is op lol)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
It took me like 8 hours to get to level 29. The new Hillsbrad is pretty cool. I loved that questline that starts out with you being a questgiver with the exclamation point over your head.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Best quest is rolling around in a giant ball of fire and killing a thousand gnomes.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
If anyone wants some invitation codes for demonoid, I have some

sherigamiX5g370hc13i9hlu1y6klvz7xr5ftu04b2md1
sherigamiXlh85y8za3r9b5d64coj8z6aqo3h5xez1gc9
sherigamiXnq5hr0af9z3j17prvt9rs1qtbtxrpj0kakq
sherigamiX4mghqvs63fazdptdq101yy15gf8ve9jloyd
sherigamiX2m54v7cirp42iwswy119ut6cqa11b7qvs9h

Brian

Smash Journeyman
demonoid registration was open like two weeks ago
good **** sherigoonster though
--
joe/oscar/fawks players:
whats a good way to practice shining out of shield against the cpus
thanks

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants some invitation codes for demonoid, I have some

i took the first one

thanks a bunch

Jun.

Smash Lord
if those keys run out anyone can just pm me also. My ratio on demonoid is like 5. something. I have quite a few of invites lol.

joeplicate

Smash Master
demonoid registration was open like two weeks ago
good **** sherigoonster though
--
joe/oscar/fawks players:
whats a good way to practice shining out of shield against the cpus
thanks
practice doing it without anything hitting your shield first, like just on the ground

then set a CPU to like level 3 or something, they'll usually jab your shield or something, then learn how to do it with different shield stun timings (fsmash/jab/aerial, etc)

there are certain things that you don't wanna shine oos, ever, basically
tipper fsmash
spaced stomps w/ falcon, because if you miss (like u probably will) and they bait it, you're DIing down already and you're dead.

be smart about it, it's pretty easy to bait out shine oos, and don't forget about bair out of shield, nair out of shield, or dair out of shield. they're especially good if you can connect a shine after them too :)

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmfao it's ok

getting much better everyday
i'm putting ice on it 2-3 times per day, and i get more use out of it all the time :)

i'm cautiously predicting a full recovery
if it's been like a week and it still hurts really bad when i move it a certain direction, then i'll probably go see a doctor. i think i just sprained/strained a tendon or ligament or something in my shoulder from whacking it really hard, but if it keeps up after all the swelling has gone down and stuff then i prolly got a small fracture =o and in that case i'll get it checked out.

so far, so good, though :D

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
yesterday my comp just turned off during a game, swapped vid cards, same thing, downgraded, monitor and fan powered down simultaneously. probably a power issue?

i installed a new power supply today. my mobo is like a month(?) old.

wow and lol keep crashing, and if i keep trying to play them, i get blue screens. seems indicative of a temp problem?

after getting some windows is not genuine bs after accidentally allowing updates, i rolled back to 2 weeks ago. then i reinstalled lol. still getting crashes and blue screens.

i applied some thermal paste, so maybe i ****ed that up. other than that idk. any ideas?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
yesterday my comp just turned off during a game, swapped vid cards, same thing, downgraded, monitor and fan powered down simultaneously. probably a power issue?

i installed a new power supply today. my mobo is like a month(?) old.

wow and lol keep crashing, and if i keep trying to play them, i get blue screens. seems indicative of a temp problem?

after getting some windows is not genuine bs after accidentally allowing updates, i rolled back to 2 weeks ago. then i reinstalled lol. still getting crashes and blue screens.

i applied some thermal paste, so maybe i ****ed that up. other than that idk. any ideas?
What else did you do with your computer before this started, other than the thermal paste?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
At worst: That power supply you switched with shorted out something in your computer. No idea what. That or you didn't ground completely and shorted something out that way when replacing things.

At best: The installation of Windows was corrupted, so try getting a new copy and installing the new copy. I'd reset your computer to factory settings first, imo, though. Get an external hard drive & move all your files and programs to it so you don't lose anything.

That would be my best guess. :o

Atlus8

Smash Master
I was wondering what I was gonna get for my family for Christmas and I didn't know what! I was thinking about getting a PS3, but I would rather have a PS3 all to my self and not share it with them! While at work yesterday, I thought about getting a 360, but I think they were the same price! Then I thought "Wait, what about the 4G model?!" Salvation! Not only could I get the 4G model, but I can get the kinect bundle! So earlier today, I went out and got 4G Xbox 360 with Kinect, Dance Central, NBA2K11, and one of those new 360 controllers with the rotating thingy! Got back home and wrapped them up!

This means that I can get my PS3 next month without having to share it! :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
steam is having more deals through January 2nd

i picked up super meat boy for 3.75

Top Bottom