• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
yeah has tabs on top, hidden menubar, syncing etc.

not too buggy for a beta release since the actual release is supposed to be in early 2011
That sounds too awesome. I might actually try it, at first I didn't because I had tons of addons but I'm on a different comp now.

Does it have auto-hide UI features?

Gishnak

Smash Ace
The game was cool, and I kept trying to hope it was an homage to Braid, but it felt more like a rip-off to me.

(Game concepts still cool, and game still fun)

MacD

Banned via Administration
well that game was short and simple, i enjoyed it though

that game is very fly

EDIT: level 12 was the one with the timing of the switches, and it's really not that hard lovage

Brian

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know anything about repairing broken DS lites? I havent used mine in like 6 months and when I pulled it out of the box it was in the right hinge is broken. When I plug in the charger the light comes on but I can't get the system to power up.

Side note:
Possibly for sale:
CycloDS flash cart with 2gb microSD and usb microSD reader (assuming I still have the USB reader, don't remember where it went...)
it's a good flash cart, think it was considered top of the line when i bought it, i'm sure something is better now.
PM me for deetz

Or if anyone has a cheap used DS (of any style, size, shape or color) i might be interested.

**** this is a bummer

JDM

Smash Champion
It's most likely dead. I had the same problem with my DSL. The original versions last longer compared to the lite version.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
if it doesn't power on, it's usually a blown fuse
I have a regular DS stored away that has the same problem
you can either remove the fuses and just weld the connection (not advisable, but what i'm gonna do...eventually), or you can buy a replacement fuse
it's weird cuz mine stopped working after i took it apart (maybe that's why? lol) to replace the case

Lovage

Smash Hero
damn someone come over to my house

i kinda didn't care much about smash last few months but recently i get the urge to play like every other day

someone come over we'll record!!!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
damn someone come over to my house

i kinda didn't care much about smash last few months but recently i get the urge to play like every other day

someone come over we'll record!!!
oh you know!

today is like, ****
and catty launches at 12
but TOMORROW ill b der at like 5-6

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Which of you guys play WoW and what server? Somehow I ended up with a 3 month game card about a year ago but I never used it because I haven't played since like March of '09, but I think I may as well use it now that Cata is coming out, so I'd like to play where all the cool kids are. I will probably level a new character from scratch.

Lovage

Smash Hero
level on ner'zhul horde, that's where it's poppin

and the new 1-60 is absolute ****, if you don't care about your race i recommend undead their 1-28 zones are really good

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I made a dude on Ner'Zhul (Psyvarior). I'm on Boback's bnet until my old wow acct gets transferred back to my bnet acct.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
my mage buddy did 80-85 yesterday starting after morning school, so probably like noon..i didn't expect it to be that easy

Top Bottom