• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

D

Deleted member

westballz chokes and loses to people he shouldn't but he has some ability to do really well against people who don't suck. I only choke consistently against people who are a little bit better than me. He chokes against people randomly though when he has the upper hand like Axe

he isn't me because he played before i did

he doesn't go to many tourneys

hes a pimp and hilarious in real life though but doesn't belong on top 15

Kira-

Smash Champion
westballz chokes and loses to people he shouldn't but he has some ability to do really well against people who don't suck. I only choke consistently against people who are a little bit better than me. He chokes against people randomly though when he has the upper hand like Axe

he isn't me because he played before i did

he doesn't go to many tourneys

hes a pimp and hilarious in real life though but doesn't belong on top 15
lol

I meant like, of all the people in Socal he has the most potential. So I figured he'd get **** status in like 2 months but yea he never went to a lot of tourneys.

I know he played with mikehaze a lot before the first tourney we saw him at which i find hilarious. also the way he flicked off the screen every time was funny imo i didnt thikn he was a jerk at all cause it just meant he was gonna try hard to get better. but he probably has life johns, those are pretty tough to get around (and sometimes you don't want to "get around" them).

but yea that guy is awesome

Top Bottom