• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

joeplicate

Smash Master
depends on how you mean "fast"

bair and nair come out at like the same time, but bair hits harder. bair also has more lag when you l-cancel it than nair does.

drill has the lowest l-cancel time

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
ya i figured it wasnt serious but theres no harm in letting you know i care <3<#<#<#<#<3,3,3,3,3

on another note

steven

i didnt event notice this somehow 4fourth season of yuyu hakusho glaring at me so the 'fitting last episode' i saw wasnt even the last one

so now i heard hella spoilers >:|

joeplicate

Smash Master
ya i figured it wasnt serious but theres no harm in letting you know i care <3<#<#<#<#<3,3,3,3,3

on another note

steven

i didnt event notice this somehow 4fourth season of yuyu hakusho glaring at me so the 'fitting last episode' i saw wasnt even the last one

get spoilt

embracethe12

Smash Lord

on another note

steven

WELL WE KNoW WHO TO BLAME SO IT'S OKAY WE'LL JUST HARM THAT INDIVIDUAL NEXT TIME WE SEE HIM

can anyone still swear on youtube?
it won't let me say "good ****"

Adam M!

Smash Lord
how is that anything but a good thing? youtube comments are ********, i wish there was a way to keep them blocked 100% of the time

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
just don't look

they suck anyway

what's also good about the comments is that there's really only one or two worth even looking at, and those will be the highest rated ones that idiots who read all the comments push up to the top

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
My only problem with Youtube comments (when I read them) is that people leave such asinine and biased comments.
Then there are those who are flaming on each other. It's incredibly annoying to see a back on forth on Youtube comments -_-

I really don't care about how much someone curses in 'em.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Speaking of your avatar, I played Cave Story for the first time over the weekend. I loved it and am playing it through a second time to get the best ending.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
it seems like the only people that comment on that are asian

like connor

Top Bottom