• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
what do you guys prefer?

jam, jelly, or preserves?

does it depend?

i get any of them for my pbnj sandwiches/toast

and is there any specific brand you guys prefer? (i usually just go with smucker's)

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I lol'd at the name "Reginald"

I also saw a very plan 9ish comic I wanted to show you but didnt save it.... fuuuuuu

And how the **** have you had more pb and nutella sandwiches than pbnjs oscar...........

joeplicate

Smash Master
one time i played brawl with miles

he showed me how to squirtle dance

then i played every character of his with my game and watch

it was pretty cool

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
20 dollar crew battle last friday
Riverside vs. Not Riverside

Wasabi, SDR, Nima & Daniel vs. P, Fabian, Little England & Jkun

Wasabi(4) vs. Fabian(4)

SDR(4) vs. Fabian(2)

SDR(3) vs. Little England (4)

Daniel(4) vs. Little England(1)

Daniel(4) vs. Jkun (4)

Daniel(1) vs. P(4)

NIMA(4) VS. P(4) FINAL MATCH!!

NIMA(2) > P(0)!!!! GO RIVERSIDE YEE YEE!

DJMirror

Smash Master
i wish someone record my set against daniel

I tapped that ganon really bad lol

his fox is cool tho

Adam M!

Smash Lord
man SDR, i didn't want to call you out on the boards, but *** it

first, you (i'm attaching blame to you and solely you because nima, wasabi, and abyss (?) are cool people) invited too many people over WITHOUT TELLING ME which was annoying

second, that was the last time you will ever step foot in my house or i will ever voluntarily be in your presence again (such as a trip to norcal or such)

don't ever bother texting or calling me because i have changed your name to "you're a fool if you answer"

third, i have also vowed to myself to NEVER play you in friendlies ever again. i am going to do everything in my power (within reason) to prevent you from getting better, which mostly means i will never allow you to play me again. if i'm playing on friendlies, i will either get up and move to another station or (more likely) i will camp you for eight minutes by ledge stalling with sheik until the timer runs out

if i ever see you in a tournament match i will cheer so hard against you to make you choke (because you ALWAYS choke).

i will also do my best to spread the word about how big a douche you are, and until you change (never) i hope that others in socal will also refuse to play you in friendlies (mostly everyone hates you and i doubt ANYONE has fun playing your boring *** style so i doubt this will be too hard)

you still have no idea how hated you are, but that's okay. i'm not going to go out of my way to ruin your life, so don't start patting yourself on the back, but if it's ever convenient for me, i will do everything in my power. i can be the most spiteful son of a ***** in the world if you test me and i've been way too nice to you, so now you get to see the mean side of me

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
hahaha i like when someone gets called out finally after all the talking behind someones back.

(i dont know sdr so im not saying i dont like u or anything. we've never met)

Top Bottom