• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Kouryuu- how often do we play? like never, and when we do, I'm sure im just the biggest **** in the world right? (if your really gonna quit playing singles with me cuz of P's bull**** then your not worth my time)
It has nothing to do with P. It's just I read your posts and realize you're the worst kind of noob. Like you're so stupid, it's ****ing unbelievable lol. Pretty much why I never socialize with you at tournaments and/or play friendlies with you.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Sorry to interrupt, but you guys, I have news.

Mario has finallly been released from prison and is now FREE!!!* And even better yet, he's LEGAL! Finally a US citizen :)

*Brought to you by the people who freed Nelson Mandela.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
as much as id like to contribute and help stop the sdr/p drama
drama helps build the community
so i'll allow it
lets get it on!

GSUB

Smash Lord
shut the **** up GSCRUB
No.
Bunch of conformists IMO
Yes.
hahah gscrub

i laughed
GSUCK is better.

So I was on the bus today on my way to school, and then these three high school kids got on, and they all looked like Replicate.
Except not cute!
They were like deformed Joe's born with weird diseases... One had a French accent, another had a lazy eye! and the last one played music aloud on his phone!!! that's just a NO...

I now aprreciate Joeplicate more.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lolllll

smash handjobs have boback show you the mongolian beef next time you see him

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dude the beginning of this page is HELLA funny

fabian is so funny

the thing is SDR would never mm me for any decent amount (minimum $20) cuz he knows i always **** him when it comes down to money matches. hahaha like the time at brendan's super bowl party that norcal was there that sdr wanted to money match my fox that i had played for like 2 weeks for $5 and he was getting four stocked on his counterpick dayumn

cuz the only reason he agreed to it is because he beat my sandbagging fox in a couple of friendlies

fukken noob

Jun.

Smash Lord
as much as id like to contribute and help stop the sdr/p drama
drama helps build the community
so i'll allow it
lets get it on!
oh shoot lets build SoCal

Connor you a *****
Mango you're overrated
Kira can suck it
Lovage just presses buttons